Chp 2

Schlatt a depressed single dad really did try his best at raising Toby but he just couldn't he was distraught over the death of his wife and daughter.
His business Schlatt coin was going bankrupt and he was losing money by the day.
He barely had enough to buy food for the two of them.
One day he put Toby in a box and left him with his good friend Phil in hopes he would take good care of him he knows he has 3 kids of his own.
*+ years later +*
Schlatt was sitting alone in his house drinking his problems away when suddenly someone burst through the door.
"Schlatt, my good friend I need a huge favor" Will said "What the fuck do you want you British fuck" Schlatt spat " Need you for a election " Wilbur said "What?" Schlatt said "Come on " he said dragging Schlatt out of his house.
After the thing ( I forgot half of it sorry) dream pulled drunken Schlatt aside "Schlatt..." dream said " What's up dream " Schlatt said " Schlatt I need you to run for President" dream said " What the fuck why " he said " Because I need my smp back Schlatt and your the only way " dream said " Ok but what do I get out of it "
Schlatt said "Your daughter" dream said "What "Schlatt stuttered " I can bring her back Schlatt as long as you run for President" dream said " Deal! Dream you got yourself a deal but there's no promise I'll win though " Schlatt said  " That's fine just run for President and we are good " dream said.
"Actually ladies and gentlemen and others" Schlatt mumbled "What are you doing Schlatt " Wilbur mumbled " I'd like to announce that I Jschlatt will be running for President!" Schlatt yelled "What!" Wilbur yelled "That's right vote Schlatt2020!" Schlatt yelled as he walked off the podium.
"Ok dream I did your fucking thing now give me my daughter" he said " Alright come with me" dream said.
It's been years and you haven't really aged just grew a bit but otherwise looked relatively the same.
You were sitting on the bench watching the train go by for the billionth time until a train came by and stopped.
It's double doors open and a woman's voice came through the speaker "next stop the surface" she said which made you jump off the bench and run to the train.
You stepped on the train and sat down in a seat the doors  closed then everything turned white.
You where hugged with something warm you slowly opened your eyes and you were met with your father" Daddy!" You cried " Daddy I've missed you so much!" "I've missed you too pumpkin" he said in between cries.
You both were crying in each other's arms while dream walked away.
While you were walking to your old house which schlatt ever moved out of you bumped into a boy with brown curly hair in a blue uniform.
" Watch were you are going you British fuck" your father spat " oh I'm sorry-" he looked down at you " Schlatt who is this ?" He questioned you didn't say as you were scared and you didn't want to make your father mad.
"None of your damn business Wilbur" he said you gave 'Wilbur' a sympathetic look as you walked away.
"Dad that wasn't ever nice I could have just said sorry you know" you said "I know my sorry pumpkin I just got you back and I don't want to lose you again " you nodded in reply.