Andy's troubles...

The day just seemed like it just began when Andy woke up with his alarm clock giving him a headache. Andy tiredly raised his hand and turned the clock off the rolled over to the other side of his bed and got up. Andy got his nice white shirt with green overalls and changed in his bathroom. After getting changed, Andy went over to his dresser and grabbed his phone then put it in his pocket before leaving the house. Andy walked out into the nice fresh air and then turned right and watched as the tree leafs shook with the wind. Andy walked until he met up with his friends at the picnic table next to the barn. "Hey Andy!" Melody smiled "hey Melody, Margaret, Felix, and Claus!" Andy replied then he sat down next to Felix as always. Claus was wearing his same orange and pink suit with his pink tie, Felix didn't wear his white suit no more and now wore this black tank top that had a dark purple skull on it and he had dark jeans on with a chain on his belt. Melody wore her normal blue dress with fluffy white at the bottom while Margaret wore her polkadot dress which was red with white polkadot's. "So what are you all up to today?" Andy asked "oh nothing much... Care for a-" Claus stopped as Felix reached his long arm over and covered Claus's mouth shut. Claus mumbled as he tried to get Felix's hand off of him "shut up dude or this is gonna be painful..." Felix warned as he showed his brass knuckles that was plated gold and had huge thick spikes on them. Claus stopped as Felix removed his hand from Claus's mouth (oh dear...) Andy thought then moments passed and everyone was breaking apart to go do their thing. Andy decided to go down to Felix but Felix didn't really feel like having fun today and Andy didn't know why. Felix had these sharp nails and his tail was slim and very long and over the years, Felix had gotten way taller than anyone of his friends. "Hey Felix how ya feeling?" Andy asked and Felix sighed "Andy I don't feel like playing today" Felix sighed then he got up and Andy had to look up at him "is it just me or have you gotten taller?" Andy asked "what?" Felix replied with confusion "yeah it seems like you've gotten taller! Did you do something with your fins? They look really sharp today! That also goes along with your teeth" Andy smiled and Felix smiled back "I mean I am the dazzling star" Felix smirked. Felix bent down and gave Andy a hug then walked off to go get something to eat. Everything seemed good until a tree cracked and fell on Andy... Andy was in absolute pain and was crying as blood came out of his mouth. "Andy!" Claus called out "OMG! I'll go get Felix!" Margaret said as she ran over to Felix's house "Andy are you okay!? I'll go get bandages!" Melody said then she went to go grab bandages as Claus stayed to try and help Andy. A few seconds later, Margaret came back with Felix and Felix put his tough hands under the tree. "Alright buddy I'ma get you out but I'ma need you to stay completely calm okay?" Felix spoke softly and Andy nodded as he tried to hold back his tears. Felix bent down then lifted up the tree little by little then he lifted up more and Andy felt the pain as Felix lifted the tree. Andy tried to hold back many tears because he didn't want to show his soft side. Felix finally picked up the tree and held it on his shoulders then turned and hit Claus with the end of the tree then he walked away with the tree. "Damn show off" Claus grumbled then Melody came back with the first aid kit and helped Andy then Andy was brought back to his house. Andy felt pain in his back and couldn't roll over so he laid there then he didn't hold back his tears and let them all out. (I'm so weak... I bet Felix would have just lifted himself up from under the tree without crying!) Andy thought then he had trouble sleeping for some reason (why can't I sleep?) Andy thought then he finally rolled over but he still couldn't sleep. "I... I... I... I need someone to sleep with..." Andy sighed then he go up and he knew exactly where to go but he was gonna check first but it hurt really badly when he stood up so he laid back down in bed and slept or tried to sleep. Andy cried all night because of the pain and the thought about how weak he was (this is stupid! I'm so weak! I'm... Weak...) Andy thought and that thought stayed in his mind for the rest of the night... (Poor Andy)