Meeting and Training

No One POV:

Right now, Y/n, Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura are in the classroom waiting for their sensei to come. "He's late!" Naruto yelled, "All the other teams have already met their sensei and left!" 

He goes to the door and sees where they are, if they coming, or are they getting close? "Naruto, there may be something wrong that they have to be late," Y/n said trying to calm him down. "I hate to say it, but I agree with Y/n. Besides you're so annoying." Sakura said.

Sasuke is sitting being quiet like usual, Sakura getting near him while tapping her feet with annoyance. Meanwhile, for Y/n, he's playing with the butterfly that was on his finger for some time while trying to be patient. 

He can wait but for this long, he might as well go on a sensei hunt. He hears a mischief laugh as he turns to see it coming from Naruto, "Um, Naruto what are you doing?"

Naruto was standing on a chair, trying to put an erasure in between the door. "This is what they get for being so late!" He answers with a grin on his face. 

Y/n couldn't help but feel like either it's gonna work and he'll laugh, or they caught Naruto and Y/n would laugh at Naruto.

"Our sensei is a Jonin. He's not going to fall for something stupid" Sasuke said. It did make Y/n jump a bit sense he now joined in on the conversation. "Yeah, like Sasuke said Baka!" Sakura yelled. 

Her yelling made the butterfly fly away. 'No! why?!' Y/n silently cried as he watches the butterfly leaving.

 They turn to the door as a person comes in leading them to think it's their sensei. The door opens and the erasure fell on his head. The guy had a regular shinobi outfit but had on a mask that covers his mouth. He has silver hair, and his headband is covering one of his eyes. 

"Hahaha! He fell for it!" Naruto spoke as he laughs hard. Y/n couldn't hold it any longer as he was laughing as well.

"I'm so sorry Sensei! Sasuke told him to stop! We never would have done it right Sasuke?!" Sakura quickly spoke.

'I think I'm going to have a day where I get a migraine every time Sakura says Sasuke's name to every sentence.' Y/n thought to himself.

Sasuke remains quiet as he ignores Sakura. "My first impression is...you're all a bunch of idiots," Sensei smiles, making everyone did a sweat drop from that. 

"Meet me on the roof in five minutes." He said as he disappears. Sakura, Sasuke, and Naruto ran off trying to make sure they get there on time. 

Meanwhile, for Y/n he went out of the window. Near the classroom, there's a big tree there that can lead almost to the roof. He landed on the roof and jump over some branches. He did a big jump and was now to the roof. 

What Y/n didn't know was his sensei saw him now in the air and falling almost like a butterfly. 

"How did you--?!" 

"There was a big tree near the classroom that lead to here. So I just jump over to get here." Y/n explains. The door opened as his other team had finally made it. They see Y/n already there and were shocked as to how he got there early.

Sasuke was sitting in a corner, Sakura sat next to him, Naruto sat next to Sakura, and Y/n sat next to Naruto. "Well then let's get to know each other. Why don't you guys tell me about yourselves." Sensei explains. 

"Well, what do you want us to say?" Sakura asks. He sighs, " The simple things like what do you like, dislike, future goals, hobbies." 

"Why not you go first?" Sakura added.