The Sand Demon

No One POV:

"Haku! Let me go!"

It was in the forest as Haku was carrying Y/n. After witnessing Gaara's new form of strength, Naruto, Sasuke, and Haku agreed to take Y/n away. 

Now Haku takes Y/n away as Naruto and Sasuke deal with the sand demon. "I'm sorry Y/n but I won't. We have to get you out of there. Gaara is only targeting you--"

"Which is more reason why I should be there!" Y/n yelled. "If he's after me and I go to him then we might have a better chance at stopping him."

"But that's it, you said "might". We don't know what else he's capable of when he's in that state or if he gets stronger," Haku stated as he keeps on moving. "I'm sorry Y/n, but I'm not gonna lose you."

Suddenly a harsh wind came as it pushes Haku and Y/n. It made Haku let go of Y/n as both of them landed safely. "It came from the battle--!"

Haku and Y/n turn as their eyes widen. Hidden in the large smoke is a giant animal shadow. "What is that...?" Haku asks.

"It's him."

A yellow glow was shining as Y/n's pupils were shaking a bit. 'So, this is Shukaku!'

A sandy-brown colored tanuki, with dark blue markings all over its face, body, and tail. It has a jagged, concave mouth and the sclerae of its eyes are black, with yellow irides and pupils that each take the shape of a black four-pointed star with four black dots around it.

"He finally broke free."

"Gah!" They suddenly hear a scream as they see a figure flying away as if they got hit. Y/n's eyes widen as he sees blonde hair, "That was Naruto!"

"Y/n~"

They froze as they see yellow eyes staring at them. Ever since the day Y/n first meet Gaara, a strange feeling was stirring inside of them.

Despite the hatred they hold towards humans, there was no hatred towards the butterfly boy. It was something that confuses them, what is it that makes the boy different.

For starters, they didn't like how he would smile at the other males. Even if Y/n would have a fake smile, they still didn't like it.

It was like a feeling of an animal, finding its mate. Not wanting anyone or anything to take their mate away. And if it means killing others, then they would gladly do so.

They growled as they see Sasuke trying to attack them. First, they were able to hurt them, and now they try to stop them from going to their beloved.

Then a smell suddenly hit them. It was the smell of flowers that you can't take find. A rare smell as it was their first time smelling something so exotic.

They follow the scent as they see two figures. Their yellow eyes widen at one particular figure.

A young but muscular boy with a slightly pale complexion and round, pale green eyes, and a small beauty mark beneath each of them. 

His long, light pink hair fades into a purple color at the halfway point, which is braided with a butterfly ornament. Five shorter, choppy clumps hung over his face as voluminous bangs, with the tips being purple as well.

His outfit was a buttoned shirt with a white framed collar, a shirt pocket on top of the left breast, fishnet undershirt. Over his shirt, he wears a white haori, which has a butterfly wing pattern that fades into a pale turquoise then pink color on the sleeves and hem which are cuffed with a black and white dotted trim.

His long, saggy hakama pants are strapped by a white buckled belt that is tucked in thigh-high socks layered with the vertically striped lime-green socks and a pair of white zoris.