The Demon Vs. The Slayer!

No One POV:

Everyone was shocked by the Jutsu that was cast, Butterfly Dance Caprice. A genjutsu that blinds the opponent to have some nice things before they realize that it's fake when they get hit.

The attacker noticed that the blows weren't fatal, rather it was some slashes. He got cocky and was going to attack where he stopped.

He sees his veins popping out. He was shocked as he sees his hands were shaking. He stumbled back as he puked some blood and see that it was an odd color, holding his neck and head, screaming in agony.

"Gyah! Ah!" The scream stops as he falls to the ground. Everyone had a shocked and terrified face from what they saw.

"No! You'll pay!" The other attacker declared as he launches himself to attack him. Before he was close, he was slammed to the ground... by Kakashi-Sensei.

"Hi." He said casually. "But you were" Naruto cut off, looking to where Kakashi had 'died', and seeing only a group of logs.

"Sorry I didn't defend you right away, Naruto." Kakashi apologized. "I just didn't think you'd freeze up like that." 

Naruto growled in frustration and punched the ground hard. Y/n walked to him and rubbed his back to comfort him, but it wasn't working

"Y/n, Sasuke, excellent work. Very smooth, you too Sakura." Kakashi complimented. "Though Y/n..."

"He's fine," Y/n stated as he continues to rub Naruto's back. "He just got hit with some small poison that paralyzes their body and I hit their nerves so he can't move. Give them a couple of hours he'll be able to move normally."

Kakashi nodded his head as he was glad that it wasn't anything too lethal. He was nervous that he'll be a bit sadistic like his father. 

His father is known for being kind, but in the battle against enemies that the one they just fought, he gets sadistic as he'll give them false hope. This leads to describing the 'punishment' to them making the enemy fall into fear.

"I don't get it sensei," Sakura said. "You must know they were there to be able to get out so quickly like that... why didn't you take them right away?"

"I could've but then I wouldn't learn anything. I needed to know if they were after us, or the bridge builder." He answered, turning to Tazuna. "When you put in a request for a mission, you ask for standard protection in case of thieves and highwaymen. You didn't say anything about needing protection against shinobi."

Tazuna paled, but Kakashi didn't let it stop him. "If you had been honest, the leaf would have put higher level shinobi on as your protection. Instead, you got a rookie Genin team. If it was a Jonin level ninja that was sent to kill you, instead of these two Chunin, you might have gotten all four of them, including yourself killed."

"I'm sorry." Tazuna rasped.

"We're beyond the scope of this mission. As it stands right now, this should be a B-rank mission. Why did you lie? If you don't tell us, I'll have to end this mission right now." Kakashi said, making a tone of him being more serious than normal.

Tazuna froze as his eyes were shut hard. He was scared, scared of telling everything. He felt a gentle hand as he opens in shock, looking up to see that it was Y/n.

"It's okay to be afraid, it just shows that you're human like us. So please tell us, we just want an explanation for your reason." Y/n said as he shows a concerned and gentle smile. 

Tazuna felt relaxed as everyone who watched was amazed by her. He was able to calm the client while having him explain.

"I... I would have told the truth, but the village where I live is extremely poor. All the money we gathered could only afford to pay a C rank mission." Tazuna answered.