Return of the Morning Mist

What personality type do you think Y/n is?

Also, I apologize for how short the last chapter was, I forgot that the funeral was also connected to the final moment of the fight with Gaara. So, when I was making the chapter, I realize that it was gonna be shorter than how it normally is.

No One POV:

The land was covered with mist as two types of footsteps were the only thing to be heard.

Two people were walking towards the Leaf's big red gate as there was only one guard there. The two strangers wear the same type of clothing as it was a high collar cloak with red clouds on it. However one of them was carrying something on their back as it was like a sword wrapped in bandages.

"Huh?" The guard notices the two strangers, "Uh...Excuse me..."

The two strangers stopped as one turned their head. Immediately the guard felt woozy as he soon passed out.

With that, the two strangers continued to enter the village.

Scene Change Jutsu

It was at a damaged building where Sasuke is sitting near a wall. His face was covered with anger as if he was remembering something.

A younger version of him was crying while glaring with anger.

"My mother and my father...They didn't have to die. Because I didn't have strength, the whole clan was destroyed. Everyone was killed..."

Present Sasuke gritted his teeth as he threw his kunai at his younger self. Immediately getting rid of his past as he was glaring, "Damn it all..."

Scene Change Jutsu

"Ho...this is truly sad..."

In a training ground, Naruto was on the ground. He was sweating so much as he look like it was officially time for him to fly into the clouds.

To recap why Naruto is on the verge of death...he asks if he could train with Haku and Y/n...meaning that his sensei will be both Gyomei and Zabuza.

"Come on kid! You said you want to get stronger!" Zabuza yelled as he crossed his arm.

"I pity the demon who has feelings towards my son," Gyomei said as he cries a little, "Having to be trained by two terrible sensei, I will pray for him."

Y/n and Haku looked at Naruto as they both sweatdropped. "Is it just me...or are they going too rough on Naruto?" Y/n questioned.

"What do you mean?" Haku questioned.

"I mean, they were indeed rough on us but we weren't trained THAT rough," Y/n pointed at the dying fox.

"...I still don't see it." Haku lied, he knew what the reason was. Like what Gyomei said, Naruto accidentally confessed that he had felt toward Y/n so this training is like a test to see if you're worthy of being with Y/n.

Y/n and Haku went back on their training as Naruto silently pleaded for help.

Scene Change Jutsu

It was at a rock land where a shinobi from the land of sand was standing. Then more showed up including Baki, the sand siblings' sensei.

"This is it." The first sand shinobi pointed down as the rest looked down.

"Th-This is..." All of the sand shinobis' eyes widen with horror.

"Lord Kazekage!!"

There lies three bodies, one of which was Lord Kazekage.