Sharingan vs. Sharingan!

No One POV:

It was unknown where, but the area was dark as the only thing that could be seen was a small lite flame.

Holding the flame was Sasuke Uchiha as he walks downstairs but with a conflicted face.

Scene Change Jutsu

"Why?! Why do I have to go on a research trip with you Pervy Sage?"

Naruto demanded to know why he has to go with Jiraiya when he could continue to stay with Y/n. Now Y/n is back with Haku, Gyomei, and Zabuza where he most likely is training and getting stronger and that irritates Naruto more.

"Oh no, this isn't just any research trip." Jiraiya winked, "There's a woman whose data I want to collect. So we have to look for her first."

"I don't have time to accompany you on your perverted research trip!" Naruto quickly spoke, "Because I have training!"

"Hm? Training?" Jiraiya was confused as he doesn't recall a close moment in the past when he was training Naruto.

"Gyomei and Zabuza!" Naruto answers with his hands behind his head, "I was taking their lessons and they let me have a small break. That's why Y/n was with me because he was cooking a quick meal for me!"

'I would've gone over to Kakashi Sensei, but I feel like I'm gonna waste my time with him playing favorites lately!'

Jiraiya froze as he could feel himself getting small as two large shadows looking like Zabuza and Gyomei stood over him. Smirking at him as a sign above them states, 'Naruto's Favorite'.

Although he realizes that when he saw Y/n with Naruto, there was an amazing aroma coming from the kitchen. 'So he was the one that's responsible for that scent...'

"Well, I think that they're not good for you." Jiraiya stated as Naruto quickly turn his head, "More importantly...This could help you impress Y/n. Don't you want that, Y/n getting close to you?"

Naruto froze as he dreamed about it. A day when Y/n and Naruto are underneath a clear moonlight. Sitting down on top of a roof where a shooting star just came.

"Woah! A shooting star!" Y/n's eyes widen before looking at Naruto, "Come on Naruto, make your wish!"

"Nah, one of my big wishes has already come true." Naruto proudly stated.

"Hm?" Y/n looked confused and curious, "What came true?"

Naruto got closer to Y/n as he wraps his arm around Y/n shoulders, "It's to have you Y/n. All alone and to have the moonlight make you more beautiful~"

Y/n blushes as Naruto goes closer...

Naruto was smiling but quickly snapped out of it.

"Nice try, I know what you were trying to do!" Naruto stated, "I'm not some kid who can be cajoled by you, Pervy Sage!"

"Well, it can't be helped..." Jiraiya sighed as he walks away, "Oh, well...I know how to swoon both male and female plus know amazing Jutsu, but..."

Naruto's ear twitch like a fox who heard something they like.

"It can't be helped...Maybe I'll take Sasuke?"

Naruto teleported in front of Jiraiya, "Of course, I'll go! I'll pack my bags right away." Naruto sprinted out as Jiraiya's face sweat dropped.

"I'll be darned..." Jiraiya scratched his head. "That butterfly kid got a hold on him. Though I can't complain, if I was as young as them, I would've most likely made him...Hm, that gave me an idea for a new chapter."