Be Prepared

No One POV:

"You two are such babies," Naruto complained from where he sat on the bed. 

Y/n groaned as he tries to sit up from his bed. He looks to where Kakashi is seating on a bed next to his.

So, here's the problem, when someone other than the Uchiha uses the Sharingan, there's a risk. Because Kakashi's chakra doesn't match with the Sharingan, it uses a great deal with his. 

After his extensive use of it during his fight with Zabuza, Kakashi was suffering from chakra exhaustion, as well as his small injuries.

So, with that Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto, and even Tazuna had to help not just Y/n who's injured but also Kakashi to the Land of Waves. Eventually, they made it to Tazuna's house with much fuss.

"At least nothing's broken..." Y/n mumbled. His voice was getting better, but he can't talk normally. "If you hadn't thought to slow down his kick with your chakra, you might not have been so lucky," Kakashi said. "It was fast thinking in a tight spot."

Y/n blushed a bit. After seeing Kakashi's battle, getting praise from him caught him off guard.

"That's lucky?" Sakura asks, gazing at Y/n's bruised body. Y/n felt a bit self-conscious, even if his bottom half was fully clothed under a blanket.

"It could and would've been far worse. If his ribs had broken and pierce his heart, he might not have made it at all." Kakashi stated. 

Y/n's eyes widened, he had no idea how close he had come to serious injury, or maybe worse.

Sakura was taken back by the remark as she sat on the floor between Kakashi and Y/n's beds. "Well, hopefully, Gato doesn't send any more shinobi in our way." She said, "At least while you recover sensei."

Kakashi lowered his head as he in his thought. Y/n caught it as he was confused, "Is something wrong Kakashi?" 

"I don't think Gato will send anyone else," Kakashi answered.

Y/n doesn't understand what he was saying. Unless there's another person named Gato who is filthy rich and pays an army of ninjas, he wouldn't send another one to finish the job? 

Especially since the builder is now being close back to where he needs to be.

"He must've heard that Uzumaki Naruto was here and knew it was pointless!" Naruto said confidently. Y/n giggled a bit as Naruto was being brave.

"You're such a loser..." Sasuke grumble. 

"Honestly Naruto be serious just like Sasuke." Sakura piped.

Y/n shook his head a bit as he couldn't stand that remark. No one can Sasuke because there's only one Sasuke and one Naruto. 

He decides to change the subject, "Umm but why? Gato is one of the wealthiest, he would easily pay if not an army to come at us?"

Kakashi was still in thought, "Well that is true, however, Zabuza is a rouge ninja. That he was hired most likely means that none of the Hidden Villages would accept Gato's mission."

"But sensei, why wouldn't the villages take his mission if he had the money to pay for it?" Sakura asks.

"All the villages, not just the Leaf, thoroughly investigate the details surrounding any assassination missions. Assassinating a bridge-builder so that a nation's economy remains in control of a ruthless business tycoon?" Kakashi looked between the four of them.

"That's a major red flag. Say for example the leaf accepted Gato's mission to assassinate Tazuna and followed it through. The Land of Waves stays under Gato's control, they become even more impoverished and desolate than they are now and the Leaf is to blame. These are the sorts of acts that lead to war between nations. It is for that reason that no Hidden Village will commit to a mission that could devastate another nation, unless during wartime."