karan had drugged

Hai ..

Hello ..

Happy reading ..

************"

In Moran room ..

Karan got consious after a while but he didn't in his senses ,, he is like he had been drunk. With all his strength he got up and tries to move but his body was not supporting him ,, just then  monami comes there ,, he was looking fine ..

Monu does know what happened with karan ..

Mo : wow khadoos Sherghil aaj room mein ithni jaldi agaye ,, kya baath hai ..

Karan didn't answered ..

Mo : ( by back hugging him ) kya hua koi pareshani hai ..

Even though he was not in his senses but he was getting peace in her hug..

He turned to her Side and kissed on her eyes and then cheeks and with out asking her permission he took her lip ,, which Monami got worried ,, in these many years he never kissed her without her permission ,, he kissing hardly and aggressively ,, even he was hurting her but he didn't left her ,, immediately she broke the kiss in tension ..

Mo : karan tum teek ho kya huva hai ?? Ajeeb sa kyu behave kar rahe ho ??

Karan now also didn't said anything ..

She checked his forehead and it was burning like hell and he was looking like drunk

Immediately she took him to washroom and turned on the shower after some time he again got unconscious and she. Took him to bed and changed his dress ,, she also changed herself bcoz she also got wet ..

Then she called ustadji and ask him to come to there room ..

********""""

Ustadji : Monami karan sirji ko kya hua hai ??

Mo : patha nahi ustadji ,, aap ek ghantey pehle karan kaha gaya hai kya Kaya ,, kya piya hai sab kuch patha karlijiye ,, aur uss tilli bhi kaha hai nazar rakhiye ..

Ustadji : ji Monami ..

He goes from there to check cctv footage and Monami removes blood from karan and send that to lab ...

Ustadji saw tilli mixed something in karan's coffee which he gave with his hands ,, and informed same to Monami ..

Ustadji : yeh sab mere wajese huva hai Monami ,, mujhe dyaan rakha chahiye tha ..

Monu fell on her knees and cried like hell ,, she gets angry on tilli and she took her gun and moved towards tilli room but ustadji stops her and says ..

Ustadji : nahi Monami ,, hum ayisa karan sir ke permission ke bina kuch nahi kar sakthey ..

Just then an employ comes to there room and handover an envolope to Monami ..

Ustadji ;: yeh kya hai Monami ??

Mo : ( by cleaning her tears ) karan ka blood reports ..

She reads the reports and shocked and fells in chair with a thud and tears were flowing from her eyes ..

Ustadji : kya hai reports mein Monami ??

Mo : karan... Karan had drugged ustadji ..

Saying this she cried again ..

Mo : ( while crying ) yeh bahut katharnak  drug hai ustadji ,, yeh seedha dimaag par asar kartha hai ,, ab hum kya kare ??

Ustadji : karan sirji teek hojayengey naa ..