Chapter 11

{I'm extremely sorry for the long wait again, school kept taking over my free time but here's chapter 11. It's a bit shorter and a little rushed but I'll do better on my next chapter so thank you to everyone who has stuck by me while I've written this story, I appreciate it so much ^-^}

❀Shigaraki's POV❀

My hand wrapped around the smaller males wrist as I began dragging him out of the room. I could tell the boy did not have the stomach for this type of stuff, he was a shaking mess and I swear I could see him turn green from disgusting. I let out a sigh... I'm moving things along way too fast for this kid.
I let out another sigh and just continued down the hallway, dragging deku behind me. I wasn't really thinking of much until the boy started to feel a lot heavier for some reason. I pause for a moment and look behind me, becoming slightly shocked as I notice the male had passed out. "Ah shit..." I muttered to myself before letting go of the boys wrist, letting him fall to the ground with a thud... I was expecting him to wake up due to being dropped but when I noticed he hadn't I quickly became a bit worried... Wait.. No I'm not worried. Why would I be worried about someone who isn't me?
My eyes roll a bit before I crouch down over the other. "Hey... Wake up. It wasn't even that bad." I pause for a moment, waiting for a response but when I don't get one I slightly poke at his head. "... Fuck... We over did it...." I kneel down besides the boy and begin struggling to lift him up. He was rather small but I had a significant lack of muscles making lifting him up so much harder. If I was being honest this kid was probably stronger than me even without his quirk which was a bit unnerving to think about.
It took me a solid minute and a half to finally get him into my arms. Once he was up I had him positioned so his arms where draped over my shoulders loosely as his chin rested there as well. His legs where also loosely swinging by my sides as I had my hands firmly underneath his thighs so he would actually stay up since the other wasn't actually making any attempts to keep himself up on his own... Then again he was knocked out cold so he couldn't exactly hold onto me.

❀This is somewhat what it would look like expect deku isn't a little child like in the drawing

❀This is somewhat what it would look like expect deku isn't a little child like in the drawing... This was just the closest thing that resembled it lol❀

Once I had finally gotten comfortable with this weird position I began slowly walking towards the stairs that led us out of this dirty old basement... God, I can't wait to get out of here, this kids extremely heavy.
Once I was out of the basement I let out a bit of a tired groan before turning my attention to Kurogiri who was still at that stupid bar he's always at... Does he seriously never leave? I shake my my head a bit, ignoring the stairs I was getting as I hauled around the heavy green haired boy. "Oi, Kurogiri make me a portal to his room." I snapped. There was no way I was about to carry this kid up another flight of steps.
The giant purple Mist guy in a suit nodded his head before doing I asked. Right in front of me a large portal opened up. I quickly walked through, ready to put the other down.
Once I had made it through the portal I looked around for a split second before noticing the boys bed. "... Fucking finally.." I muttered, walking over to the bed. I set him down as gently as possible, not wanting to wake him... I didn't need this kid knowing I for some reason willingly carried him... I didn't need him to think I care. I didn't. I truly didn't.
"You're such an ugly sleeper.." I muttered under my breath as I looked down on the sleeping male. His mouth was wide open as drool spilled from his mouth.. Fucking disgusting. I quickly grab one of the others pillows covering the others fave with it before I began walking away this as soon as I did I felt something wrap around my wrist, keeping me there. I quickly turn around to see this kid sitting up, eyes squinted as he grabbed onto my wrist. "The hell? Let go!" I growled, trying to yank my arm away tho this kid was surprisingly strong.
"Noo... Please stay.." The kid whined groggily as he began slowly pulling me towards the bed. I began frantically trying to pull away. I did not want to end up in bed with this ex hero in training.
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... I was now lying down besides the other, tight grip still on my wrist as he slept peacefully... He better be glad he wasn't fully awake while doing that or I would have beat him. I grumbled under my breath slightly as I began angrily getting comfortable besides the other. Eventually I had gotten comfortable, letting out a sigh full of regret. "This is shit..." I muttered to myself before flinching a bit as I felt something cuddle into my chest. Oh you gotta be kidding me!? Is he seriously cuddling against me? I look down, glaring at the green fuzz ball that was now comfortably cuddled against me. I glared at him for another minute before my face began slowly softening. I was actually feeling a bit sleepy... I wouldn't usually do this but... All the missions had piled up to the point I wasn't getting much sleep so the bed and the warmth of the other was actually feeling a bit... Nice?
I let out a soft sigh before slowly closing my eyes. "I'll get you in the morning you stupid brat..." I mumbled out before letting out another sigh as I began letting myself stupidly drift off with this kid snuggled against my chest.... How stupid...

{I'm so sorry, here is the next chapter. It's a bit short and rushed but I hope you like it. School keeps getting in my way and I'm usually too tired to write at night but I've finally done it. I hope to have my next chapter be better tho and I'm sorry again anyways I hope you did enjoy this just a bit.}

{Also just real quick, I've finally gotten to looking at all you guy's comments and omg, I love you all so much lmao. These comments have totally made my day XD}