One Direction, Louis Tomlinson <3

Hey guys, this is my first ever fanfic, so please go easy on it, I never write storys, so it will proberally be rubbish, I am only doing this because it seems fun, anyway hope you all enjoy it, oh and please comment on this story, I want to hear your opinions..

In My Story I am Called Danielle And I Am 19.

 ...................................................................................................................................................................................

DANIELLE! DANIELLE! I woke up to these ear piercing screams from my older brother James who was 21. I was woundering why he was awake im normally the one waking him up, it then hit me. I completly forgot, I scrambeled myself up and was running round like a lunatic trying to get myself ready.I just put on my traksuit and put my hair up in a scruffy bun with a cute little flower beside it, I ran down the stairs, triping my self up on the last step, luckally my brother was there to catch me. " Well hello there clumsy" he said chuckling. I just stared into his blue eyes, he soon changed the subject, "So are you ready" he asked, I suddenly had an outburst I was screaming and dancing around, really excited, until I felt two hands firmly grip me on my sholders, James stared at me wierdly. He just opened the door and escorted me out the front door, I now felt awkward...

We was In the car driving to the tattoo shop..yes tattoo shop...me and my brother James was going getting a tattoo.Seen as though he is always going to be my brother and im always goin to be his sister, that the other night we decided to get one, im having James tattooed into my ankle and he is having Danielle tattooed into his Ankle In fancy writing that you see once upon a time is written in