Introduction

1

1

Ashley pov🧡
As we were walking to the school entrance Megan and Rome were still chatting about whatever. Megan was on the left, Rome between us, and me on the right.

As we were approaching a man in a suit was fixing his, color teal tie next to a woman with a yellow dress with pink Diamonds all over it

"Hello kiddos, my name is Mr.Prickly and she is miss Finster." The man said while pointing at the woman while saying her name.

"I'm Megan Everdeen, that' Rome Everdeen and Ashley Everdeen," said Megan pointing at her, then Rome and me.
"Our father said we will have a tour of the school, is that right?" Rome asked

"Oh yes that correct" Mr.Prickley
"We will guide you to your class and another student will show you around." He continued speaking
"Let's start with you girls, your father has requested for both of you to be in the same class," Mrs. Finster said.
"Let's start, the tour" Rome said. The five of us started to head inside of school. It was smaller than our beach house but okay. There was a hallway with a lot of lockers. We were going to the hall until we stop at a door called Mrs. Grotke. Mr.Prickley knocked at the door. A few seconds later a woman was at the door.

"Mrs.Grotke here are your new students, Megan and Ashley" Prickley
"Hello kids, I'm your teacher Mrs.Grotke. It's nice to meet you both. Come in" she said as I went in but Megan quickly gave Rome a big hug before she went in. I could see him whisper something in her ear before she let go.
As we went into the classroom eyes fell on Megan and me, mostly Megan. There were whispers between them.
I'm getting nervous, Megan seems annoyed.
" Hey!" Megan yelled at all of them causing everyone to pay attention to her.
"If you're going to talk about us, say it to my face," Megan yelled causing everyone to be silent. Megan just looked bored out of her mind.
"Oh my, the class they are new students Ashley. E, and Megan.E" Mrs.Grotke introduced us. Some were annoyed and upset and a few didn't care at the mention of my name but 2 girls were happy. When they heard Megan's name they seem happy, excited, and curious but the 2 girls that were happy about me were upset when they heard Megan.
"Hi I'm Ashley Everdeen and I'm allergic to fish," I said waving at them awkwardly.
"Hey I'm Megan Everdeen and I'm allergic to peanuts," Megan said with a smile and confidence. I wish I had her confidence.
"Okay, why don't you girls go sit down. Megan can you sit down next to Ashley. B"

(Okay move Ashley

(Okay move Ashley. Q behind Mikey and move Ashley. B to next to her. Megan will set next to them and Ashley in front of her. Ignore gus)
After class
Megan pov🌺
I was about to leave class but a boy with a red hat and a green jacket called out to me before I walked out of class I grab a mini bag that was in my bag.
"Hey wait up Megan?" the boy said waving at me with 4 other kids behind him.

(Ignore Gus he is not in the episode)" Hey, I'm Tj, the girl with a red dress and orange hat is  Spinelli, the girl with glasses and blue dress is Gretchen, Vince is the boy with a jersey and Mikey is the big guy," Tj said introducing everyone

" Hey, I'm Tj, the girl with a red dress and orange hat is  Spinelli, the girl with glasses and blue dress is Gretchen, Vince is the boy with a jersey and Mikey is the big guy," Tj said introducing everyone.
"Well, you already know my name, Megan. E," I said with a confident smile.
"Megan come on we have lunch, Rome is waiting for us" Ashley. E said coming toward us.
"Oh God not another Ashley, SCRAM," Spinelli said to Ashley. E rudely.
"Relax she is my sister," I said
"Sister!" The gang said along with Ashley. Q and Ashley. B
"Well well look who we have here" Ashley. B
"Hey, little miss sarcastic and second common along with miss quite," I said with an attitude.
"Who do you think you are?" Ashley. B
"I'm Megan Everdeen the leader of the Megan's,"  I told them a little bit louder.
"What are you doing here!" I continue
"Relax little miss talented, we're here for Ashley. E " they said looking at me and then at Ashley. E
They both dragged her by her arms.
"Come back here with my sister spoiled brats," I yelled at them while following them.
As I followed them I quickly got to the cafeteria to see the other Ashleys sitting with my sister.
Rome was at a table eating a cookie.
When I noticed Rome, I forgot about Ashley going to sit with Rome.
"Go call Ashley to come to sit with us the chef, is on his way with our food."