"Chapter 27: He's My Nerd Afterall!!"

Dolores was upset that she can't do anything to change her brothers mind,after thinking she just fell asleep due to her being tired.

It was Morning,Mirabel woke up early,she saw Camilo still sleeping he was surrounded by the books he's reading last night.

"I-,he really just read 8 books in one night!"she said,Mirabel took the books and put it back in the shelf,she then look back at Camilo who is sleeping so peacefully.

"Hehehe,you really are a nerd,huh Cami!"She said kissing his forehead,Mirabel got changed up and went to Dolores room.

She knock on the door,to see dolores eyes all puffy crying last night,"Mi Prima are you okay??do you need something!"Mirabel said.

"You know im not okay Mirabel,Camilo won't listen to its like i am really nothing to him!"Dolores said.

Mirabel went in her room closing her door,"Look prima,im sorry about last night,Cami promised me he won't do it again!but i seriously doubt that he won't do it again,Look all im trying to say here is you know Camilo has an obsession of success and work,he's just stress for a moment but he loves you very much,we just have to understand him,he is not just carrying us,but he's carrying all of Encanto on his back,he's a king prima that's why duty and responsibility always his first move!!"she said.

"I know that Mirabel,but he can't just decide my relationship with Mariano just like that!"Dolores said.

"Prima,i understand you he was just angry that was a very foul insult of Mariano,but don't worry ill help you get mariano out of jail,and ill convince him to let you keep your relationship!"She said smiling,a ray of hope got on Dolores,as her kind youngest prima was doing this for her.

"But,Camilo don't have trust in me anymore,what can we do??"Dolores said,"Well,you show him your growth and worth to him,ill be on your side,Camilo is smart he knows meddling with someone's relationship is wrong,he is just pissed but he will calm down eventually!"She explained.

"How do you know that Camilo was all into romance,i mean he's the most Coldest person i ever saw,not when he's around you that is!"dolores said.

"Well,my Cami is a nerd,he loves reading books,his favourite book was always about physics and Genetics,last night he just read 8 whole books about history in one night!!and i saw a novel underneath his pillow,he thought i wont see it"she said smirking.

"What the-,8 books in one night,okay i knew he loved reading,but damn!!"Dolores said.

"Well what can you say!he's my nerd after all!!"She said smiling proudly,this made Dolores giggiled.

"Hey Mirabel thanks for making Camilo happy!!"She said,"No need to thank me prima!"Mirabel said smiling.

They both agree on winning camilo's trust,to free Mariano!.

"Hey,Good Morning Cami!"Mirabel said hugging him,"Good Morning,Mi Vida ill be heading to the Village farm for inspection!you wanna come??"He asked.

"Ohh,sure let's go!"Mirabel said dragging Camilo.

"Hey,Cami i want to ask?!how is Mariano at jail??"She asked,Camilo stopped walking and look at her,"Mira,please i don't have the mood to talk about that but bitch,we'll need to make sure the new water source is clean and good for the crops!"he said smiling and calm,he didn't want to yell,especially to her.

They arrived at the river.

"Wow,its beautiful here!!"she said,"Yeah it is,this is a perfect water source,im glad they found this!!"he said.

"Good day My Lord and M'lady,when do we start digging to create a path for the water??"the man said.

"Right,now so the villagers can water the plants,as soon as possible!"he said.

"As you wish My Lord!!"The man said,they started to dig a path.

Camilo and Mirabel,went back to the Castle,Camilo was in his office checking some files.

Bruno came in,"Hello,mijo how's the new water source??"he asked,"ohh its doing great,we found the river near the windmill,just near the village farm!"he said.

"Well that's good,so how are you and Dolores??"Bruno asked,"Well,we didn't got to talk,but i ordered her to go back to the East,to get some files and to report the kingdoms progress!!"he said.

"Look mijo,you should apologies to her,you kinda hurt her feelings!"he said,"Look,Tio i don't want to be rude but i don't have time for that,even though we found water source,the crops will die,by the time the path is finished,and the paperwork's i need to sign everyday,i even need to visit kingdom to kingdom,for the progress report,i still have many books to read,and and-"he said so fast.

"woah woah,mijo calm down,you don't need to do it at once,there's always a next day right,don't stress yourself,i know duty come before fun,but what about you?if you keep on stressing yourself you'll get sick,how can you lead if your sick am i right??"Bruno said.

"Maybe your right Tio,i am stressing my self too hard,pushing myself to my limits,i forgot about my health,okay tio we'll do it one at a time,maybe we'll have a break next week a picnic with the rest of the Family,you all did your duties well!!"He said smiling.

"Well,that's a good plan!,remember Mijo your not alone,you have your familia to help you carry all the weight in your shoulders,just call us and we'll come!"Bruno said.

Camilo ran towards him hugging his Tio for the first time,bruno was surprised but he hugged back,feeling camilo's appreciation for him.

"Now,mijo how about i give you my novel books,i had a shelf full of books!"Bruno said.

"What,and you never told me!!"camilo said pouting,"Sorry,but you never asked!"he said.

"Meanie!! but may i ask do you have more Physic's??"Camilo asked,"Oh yeah,i had 11 books about physics and-"he was cut up by Camilo,acting childish getting excited for the first time.

"Give me all,i love physic books!do you know that i read almost 20 books about physic it my favourite!!"he said,Bruno's jaw drop,what the hell 20 book,physics was the least of his favourite!.

"Well,what can you say he's my nerd after all Tio"Mirabel said smirking,"Hey!!i already said im not a nerd,i just happen to love reading that's all!!"camilo said crossing his arms playfully.

Mirabel and Bruno looked at eachother,"Well if you say so Nerd!!"they said at the same time.

For the first time they saw Camilo act that way,they wished he could keep his act that way everyday but he can't,Camilo will remained the same hardworking and responsible king he is,but they still love him.

So hope you guys like it,see you on the next Chapter,byeee.