☀︎︎Chapter 5☀︎︎

Juliette sat zoned out in potions class, the palm of her hand under her chin. She thought back to the kiss she had with Draco making her wet her lips without noticing.

   She felt a tap at her rib, her eyes moving to the boy next to hers as he motioned that Snape was talking to her. She cleared her shot at, her posture straightening in embarrassment as she tried to recall anything he said.

   𝙋𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙡 𝙙𝙪𝙨𝙩- 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙖. She shuffled around in her seat as she heard his voice not knowing if she should trust him. 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚. "Pearl dust- the main ingredient in amortentia is pearl dust."

   She held her breath expecting him to embarrass her in front of all the students. Snape stared at her intently, his scary eye never leaving hers, "Good job Ms. Lovegood.. can anyone else tell me another ingredient?"

   She let out a breath as she grabbed at her hair, fisting it tightly. This has never happened to her- so why today? She gulped knowing she has to thank him later, her stomach filled with nervousness as her mind went back to the kiss. 𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙅𝙪𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙘𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧!

   "You are dismissed.." As soon as those words left Professor Snape's  mouth she gathered her stuff quickly, placing it in her bag messily. She turned around seeing that Draco wasn't there, her eyebrows furrowing. 𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙩?

   She walked out of the class in confusion, looking around to see if she caught a glimpse of his platinum hair. The chatter faded away as she walked the other way, her hand searching for something in her bag.

   A hand suddenly came out as it pressed against her mouth, yanking her in a classroom. She tried to scream behind the hand as the persons other hand wrapped tightly around her waist.

   "Shh it's just me.." She stopped thrashing around, his hand coming off her face as she turned around with wide eyes his figure towering over hers as she whisper yelled, "You couldn't have talked to me like a normal person?!"

   He looked down at her as she ranted on about how he almost gave her a heart attack, his eyes softening slightly on how adorable he thought she looked. "You could've definitely been a kidnapper or something-" her sentence was cut short as he bent down to her height, kissing her roughly.

   It took her a second to kiss him back but her lips melted with his in an instant as she dropped her bag to the floor. Her hands came up to his hair, pulling it slightly as he kissed her harsher groaning into the kiss. He pressed her up against the wall, the desk in the corner cutting her thigh slightly making her wince into the kiss.

   He quickly broke the kiss as he looked down at the cut, his eyes widening as blood leaked out of it. Her hand came down to clean the small wound, his hand wrapping around her wrists tightly.

   She watched him with slightly furrowed brows as his eyes stayed glued to it as if he wanted to devour her leg. His grip tightened on her wrists making her look down at his hand, fear growing in her eyes.

   "Malfoy- what are you going?" His eyes turned a dark red as he sat her down on the desk, his grip tightening even more on her wrists. She tried to jump off the desk as she squirmed around, trying to push him away with as much force she could muster.

   More blood oozed out of the cut, his tongue flattening down on it at the action. She tried moving her thigh from his lips, pushing him away as hard as she can but to no avail. He groaned as he sucked on that piece of her thigh as she started moving her wrist up and down to loosen his grip, trying to make him let go.