𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐀𝐜𝐞

Afton's x Reader

𝐁each Boys blasting from the radio of your dads red Thunderbird convertible 1966, 352 rated 300hp engine, but you called her betsy. Fun, Fun, Fun just so happened to come on, you couldn't help but grin, as your hair went flying from going much faster than the speed limit, but you couldn't care less. all the cops were too lazy and also they knew they'd get in a world of trouble if they tried anything with the mayor's daughter. 

Stoping at the red light you checked your bright red lips, perfect as always. Surveying the four way stop, ensuring no one could leave a mark on your ba- ahem your father's baby. Your eyes fell on the purple 1988 Buick electra, you immediately knew who it was, after all the Afton family came over every tuesday night for you mothers famously bad cooking. You cringed internally knowing you would have to make pleasantries with him. Seeing the man of the hour himself waving at you, you smiled politely back and waved, red nails danced in front of your vision as you begged god to turn the light green before he decided to roll down his win- shit..

" Well if it isn't miss (L/N) herself, y'know Michael was just talking about you! " his heavy British accent coated his words like honey, you always had a small crush on the mature Afton, too bad he's married. You could just barely see some tufts of brown hair, that definitely wasn't Mr. Afton's, realizing that when Mr. Afton rolled down the window, Michael had decided to jump off his seat to hide from you. 

" R-really? tell him I said hi. " You desperately tried not to start laughing. Finally the stupid light turned green, turning the radio back up, you saluted to Mr. Afton, giggling at Michael who had peeked up. Practically slamming on the breaks, trying to get away as fast as you could.

" You're a horrible person, I hope you know that " Michael grumbled out, getting back onto the brown leather seat, watching you drive better than most adults, and considering you were only sixteen and had barely gotten your license two weeks ago, that was pretty damn impressive. 

" You remind me every hour of every day, how could I forget " William rolled his eyes at the angsty teen. " Isn't she barely sixteen? I'm surprised her father allows her to drive his precious car. "

Michael just shrugged " She drives like an ace. "

A/N this is so cheesy but I think it's cute so

btw my entire search history is just me looking up stuff abt cars