𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦

CHAPTER ONE

 nailea sighed, looking out the window, the sky was cloudy and grey and the sun was gone meaning it was about to rain

usually, nailea would be out with her friends, like larry or sage, but she was all aloud in her house, her parents were out on a business trip, they left her with groceries and money for food.

a notification popped up on her phone

lary :
bitch! guess what

nai:
what?

lary:
there's this guy who just joined the hype house! his so fineeee

nai:
frrrr?! larry is this what you wanted to tell me?

lary:
oh and that brandon guy keeps asking about you, his been saying that he changed and shit

nai:
yeah.. he has been spamming my insta for days, I've finally blocked him

lary:
ugh fuck him he's a man whore, anyways bye girlie gotta go xoxo

nai:
bye 😘

she turned off her phone and headed to the kitchen to get a snack, cheez-it.

she grabbed the red box and went to the living room to eat it, putting on euphoria for the 7th time, after about three hours of watching euphoria, the sun had gone down and the moon was out.

she placed the box of cheez-it on the coffee table and went to go take a nice relaxing shower.

after she was done she put on her pj's and headed to sleep.

▁▁▁▁

the light glared through the window, hitting the brunette's face, "ugh fuck.. what time is it?" she asked, glancing at her alarm clock beside her on top of her table.

12:30 PM it read, "shit, I have to get ready"

nailea quickly threw on a black tank top with some baggie jeans and some air forces and decided to do her makeup.

she drove to larrays house since they were planning on going to the mall, she knocked on the knock, the black door went wide facing the curly head, "heyy girl, come in" larry said, inviting her in.

nailea smiled and walked into the cozy house, "okay so I invited charli, sage, ravon, and isa!" larry said.

"Okay, how was the party yesterday ?" nai asked him.

"it was hella fun, there's going to be one next week you should totally come"

"yeah I'll go, I'm gonna buy cute clothes from the mall"

they both left for the mall, and waited for everyone to get there, they had a whole bunch of bags, from almost every store, and they all stopped for something to eat at the food court.

"Have y'all seen that one new TikTok, Vinnie Hacker?" charli asked, larry nodded, "yeah ! he come by the hype house the other day to meet thomas"

"his really cute" sage said, scrolling through his tiktok, "but not my type tho"

"wait, y'all didn't let me see him" nailea complained, "here" ravon handed her his phone with vinnies tiktok page.

nailea scanned through the tiktoks, he was really cute, with his dirty blonde hair, and tattoos all across his body which made him even hotter j thought, he posted more thirst trips than anything but she didn't mind much.

"his okay..." nailea said handing ravon back his phone, "girl are you blind he's finer than fine!" isa gasped dramatically at what the brunette said, "it's whatever, we should get going it's getting late," nai said finishing her food.

they all went home, nailea walked into her parent's house, shutting the door, she said pushing her hair gotta her face, it was now 6:30 and nailea was exhausted from all the shopping they did.

she sat on the couch, grabbing her phone out of her pocket, she decided to post pictures she took at the mall.

⚫️⚫️⚫️

naileadevora: red bull gives you wings lol

view 12,567 comments

user1: hottie ugh 😩

larray: pics credit me !
^naileadevora: obviously

sage444: that's my bestie right here bitches !!!😻🫶🏼
^naileadevora: love u

nailea1hater: ew your so ugly
^naileadevora: you're *

nailea sighed, scrolling through instagram to see who will pop up in her recommendation, a familiar person popped up, she clicked on their profile only to see vinnie hacker , she scrolled through his photos and went to go back but accidentally clicked follow.

"omg shit shit shit!!" nailea screamed, but it was too late, after a minute passed a ding came from her phone.

vinniehacker has followed you back