0+1

Eliot Blue

Great, another morning.

I just woke up

Unfortunately 

And even better i have to go to school too? like did i ask for this? no.

do i still have to go? yes.

I'd like it very much if the next time that i was going to be born someone asked for my consent.

I get up and go to the bathroom.
I do the dirty work, then brush my teeth and get out.

Yep, I live alone.

I moved out of my parents' house around 4 or 5 months ago.

I have a younger sister, she is 13 and in this age she would maybe want to have her friends over sometimes and I thought maybe my presence would make them uncomfortable or make my sister uncomfortable in any way so I decided it would the best if I moved out.

I also feel very much more comfortable all by myself without having anyone controlling every single thing that I do.

Don't get me wrong I love my parents they are amazing, but you get the point I'm more comfortable living alone and just going to visit them every now and then.

No breakfast for today.
Like everyday.

I grab my bag and leave the house.

Now at this very moment, I wish I had one of those really cool vintage looking bikes so I could just start riding it to school and act like the main character of a romance movie.

But sike.

I start walking to school cause why not.

Who said walking to school wasn't a main character move.

Anyways remind me to pick up Elinor from her school after my school.

We talked on the phone last night and she said she wants to stay with me for the day, and as unexpected as it sounds for siblings to like each other I really love Elinor and I do enjoy her company.

We often play video games or watch movies together or she just tells me about what happens in her school everyday.

Right now I'm standing in front of the schools front doors.

As I'm about to take another step I hear my best friend calling my name.

"ELIOT!"
"MY MAN ELIOT"
"DUDEEEE"

Why does he always have to be so dramatic.

I turn my head towards where the voice is coming from.

"Why are you screaming."

"YOU WERE LEGIT ABOUT TO GO IN WITHOUT ME? Boy I always wait for you.
This has to be in the top 10 tragic anime betrayals" Nirvana over here is obsessed with anime.
I watch anime too. Anime's cool.

"Yeah sorry about that." I tell him.

"Its okay, I'm joking. Let's go"

We walk through the doors and now we are just passing the hallways and he is telling me about the new anime that he started watching which is called "haikyuu" I assume.

And apparently after watching haikyuu he wants to join the school's volleyball club.

Dude.

"You know you're gonna drop out after max 2 days right?"

"THERE IS NO WAY. I'm sure I'm gonna go with this. I just know it Eli, volleyball is my spark." Of course whatever you say.

"Dont call me Eli."