❦︎ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-14: 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 ❦︎

"Ever since I was young my Dad would always force me to do everything what he wants

"Ever since I was young my Dad would always force me to do everything what he wants. He never cared what do I want. I have always dreamt of becoming a model but my Dad was always against it. He would burn down the application forms for modelling competitions. He only wanted me to become the Ceo of his company." Jungkook began narrating his story while Y/n was all ears to it.

"But Noona always had a grudge against me that why was Dad willing to make me the Ceo when she have always dreamt of taking this position. To be honest, even I wanted that Dad hands over the Ceo position to Noona. But he did not agreed. And because of this, Noona's hatred towards me grew rapidly." Jungkook said with a sigh and continued.

"I was closest to my Mom. She was always there for me. She supported my dream of becoming a Top model. She would always try to explain Dad that everyone has the right to dream and fulfill them. My life has never been peaceful. My dad and Noona would always taunt me. Dad would taunt me for my dream and Noona would taunt me because I was born. She never wanted to see me. Infact she never wanted me to born also." Jungkook said as few drops of tears left his eyes as he remembered the harsh words his father and sister used to say him.

"I was losing hope but Mom would always cheer me and tell me to never give up on my dreams. So finally I got a big modelling offer. And it required me to visit Japan for a few weeks. It was my first modelling offer and I knew that if I let it go then I would always regret about it." Jungkook said as clear memories flashed in front of his eyes as he kept narrating to his girlfriend.

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

"Mom! Where are you? Mom??" Jungkook called for his mom with his bunny smile excitement filled in his voice.

𝐻𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑑𝑎𝑦𝑠! 𝐻𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑟. 𝐻𝑜𝑤 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑡 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑧𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝐽𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑛. 𝐻𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑎𝑦 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐶𝑒𝑜 𝑜𝑓 𝐾𝑁𝐽 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑗𝑜𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑜𝑑𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑠𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑜𝑑𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑟. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟.

"Oh! So you finally got some time to ask about your mother!" A stern voice asked the male.

"Where is Mom? I have been calling her all these days from Japan but she never picked up." Jungkook asked his father who was standing with a cold face.