it started on a raining night

"I'm bored..." I said as I got up from the couch. Sanzu looked up at me and smiled I already knew what he was going to say.

"Y/n-kun will yo-"I cut him off and looked at him.

"For the last time sanzu-san no I'm not doing drugs with you" I turned around and put my boots on and grabbed my jacket and an umbrella.

"We're are you going" Mikey said not looking at me. "For a walk" I went out the door before he could say anything else.
.
.
.
.

I walked down the street and saw a girl sitting down on the side of the road. She had long white hair that looks unwashed and a mess. she set her umbrella down and let her hair down from a ponytail.

She stood up and walked backwards she then ran to the river and jumped. I throw my umbrella down and ran after her.

[]what the hot edible lollipop loop is she doing[]

After I got her from the water she woke up and pushed me out of her way..why was she trying to kill herself?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I got back wet from the rain and the river.

"What the hell happened to you" koko asked me Which caused every one to look at me.

"Some girl tried to drown herself and I jumped in the river to save her...." Sanzu looked up at me with concern.

"What did the girl look like Y/N?."

"Umm she had long white hair that looks unwashed and a mess. She had big dark circles under her eyes. And she was wearing all black. Why do you ask?" I told sanzu and he jumped up and ran to his room and came back with his phone. He's calling someone. It rung a few times before the person answered.

[]What the hell do you want[]

"I want to know why you didn't call me when you got here." Sanzu said pouting

[]how did you know I was here?[]

"That guy that saved you from Drowning yourself in a river." He said with a smile and looked at me.

'he knows her' I thought to myself

[]What about him[]

"He's a friend of mine's and he came back completely wet from water and he had an umbrella."

[]HIS PROBLEM NOT MINE'S[]

"I'm going to pick you up tomorrow in the morning. Knowing you, your not going to sleep anytime soon so pack you stuff."

[]yeah yeah yeah I never unpacked Dumass[]

"Bye sissy😁"

[]I TOLD YOU TO STOP CALLING ME THAT YOU BASTERD[]

"Yeah love you to"

[]What ever.[]

He hung up the phone and walked over to me and patted my back.

"Thx man you saved my sister."

"your welcome?"

"Also my sister is staying here is that ok Boss?"

"Yeah I guess but we need to know more about your sister." Mikey said while eating Dorayaki.

"Yeah. Ok umm she's 19 years old and very very suicidal and she only wears black stuff. So with that koko make sure her room doesn't have big Windows that she Can get throw and no knives.guns.swords.and lock the door that gos to the roof.Oh and her eyes are like a light purple that is almost white. She did not smile unless she sees anything that could kill her. Boss you saw her before you guys got along so well I think she used to talk about you a lot. Anywho y/n go shower you don't need to get sick also I'm going to bed night yall." Sanzu left and went to bed while Mikey looked a bit surprised for a second. And the rest of them went to bed and I got in the shower.