𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕.

══════════════════
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕: 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬
══════════════════
𝐓𝐖: 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭
✦✧✦

''So,'' Eros started. ''Will you finally tell me what the hell happened between you and Peter?''

It was just the two of them, in Eros's room, laying next to each other on his bed.

''Why aren't you asking him, Eros?'' she sighed. ''I don't want to talk about it, really.''

''I know,'' he replied. ''But I want to hear everything from you first. So, tell me, Tove. Don't be a child.''

Tove rolled her eyes, but decided to finally talk. So she told him everything, not holding anything back.

Eros was at loss for words, as he was staring at his friend. He felt rage taking over him.

''That fucking asshole!'' he hissed. ''How could he?''

Tove shook her head. ''He's a fucking traitor, that's all I know. I'm only putting up with him, because of you. Because you are like brothers.''

''Fuck that,'' he harshly said. ''You should have come to me, the second this happened!''

''And what would you do?'' she huffed a laugh. ''Nothing would change. He still fucked that bitch.''

Eros groaned in frustration. ''It doesn't matter! I am you best friend, also. You had to let me know, Tove!''

''You are right...'' she mumbled.

''I know!'' he rolled his eyes. ''And now what the hell does he want to explain to you?''

''I have no idea. I don't want to hear it, because it will surely be a lame excuse. Something like ''oh baby, I was so drunk and high, I thought she was you,'' she tried to imitate Peter's raspy voice, making Eros burst into laughter.

''So now what will you do?'' he asked her, when his laughter toned down.

''Nothing,'' she softly smiled. ''That slap felt so good, that I really don't want to do anything else.''

''Maybe you should get back at him, somehow...'' he suggested. ''You know, maybe give him a taste of his own medicine.''

Tove faked a gasp. ''Oh, Eros, you are scaring me!''

''Shut up,'' he laughed, while playfully hitting her with a pillow. ''I'm serious.''

''But he's your friend,'' she smirked. ''You could never be mean to him.''

He rolled his eyes again. ''Just fucking do something. He deserves it.''

Tove thought about it for some moments. She could never say no to a nice, well set up revenge.

''Let me think about it,'' she hummed. ''And I will let you know.''

He smirked. ''That's great. I'm here if you need any help.''

She smiled at him. ''I know.''

✦✧✦

Tove was now in her room, still waiting for Malfoy's owl to arrive. Vivian was with Eros, probably shagging with him.