4

𝐍𝐚𝐡𝐦𝐢𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧
𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬, 𝐍𝐘
𝟓:𝟐𝟓 𝐏𝐌
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ma i'm finna text Nani to see where's she's at." i say turning to my mom.

"Ok."

"They're on the 2nd floor

"They're on the 2nd floor . But you guys go ahead of me i have to buy things on this floor first." I say to my mom and sister.

"Ok make sure you come right where we're at we'll tell you." my mom says "Aii ma." i say looking for build a bear workshop .

"Hi welcome to build a bear workshop how may i help you today?" this lady says to me .

"Hi can I get a harry potter bear ?" I go to pick up the harry potter clothes and the bear that comes with it. "Yea you can , do you want to put a saying into it?" the lady asks me .

"Yea." i say picking up the voice box and saying in a high pitched voice "Hey Nani I'm Your Bear Sekani Jackson and i have a message from Nahmir So I'm Gonnna Give It To You , *regular voice 🙄* Hi Nani Bear , I've Known You All My Life And I Love You So Much So Will You Do Me The Pleasure Of Being my Girlfriend & 4lifer?"

I put the voice box down and the lady gives me a red heart.

"Ok that was so cute , but anyways now you will kiss this heart with a wish in mind and put it in the bear." she says

I do what she says and watch as she stuffs the bear then puts the heart and voice box in after the stuffing .

(yawl ion remember how build a bear works.)

"Ok sir your total will be $74.00 even." the lady says .

"Ok thank you." I say giving her my card , she swipes it and gives me my receipt."

"Have a nice day sir." the lady says as i'm walking away. "You too ma'am." i say .

Next Stop is Bath & Bodywork's, everytime this girl calls me she's either walking into B&BW or she showing me sumn she got from here.

I grab all her favorite fragrances and buy them. "Your total is 90.75." the girl at the cash register says.

"Hey can i have your number?" she's asks me giving me the bag. " Nah , i got a gf." i say walking away, bitches be bonkers.

"Where y'all at ma?" i say calling my moms. "We in the food court." She says hanging up.

*in the food court cause ion feel like writing allat*

———————————————————————

𝐋𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐢𝗺𝐚 𝐉𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝗺𝐢𝐭𝐡
𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬 , 𝐍𝐘
𝟔:𝟐𝟱 𝐏𝐌
-----------------------------------------------
"Ms. Renae where's Bubba?"i ask , we've been here for an hour at this point.

"I don't- is that him right there wit allem bags?" she says squinting , i turn my head to where she's point and see bubba wit a bunch of bags and a build a bear box.

"Yeah that is." i say getting up and walking over to him. "Hey bubs." i say hugging him while he starts spinning me around.

"Nani Bear , you good?" he asks. "Yeah, but what's in those bags?" i say looking at him tilting my head.

"Open the build a bear one first." he says "Ok .... "Hey Nani I'm Your Bear Sekani Jackson and i have a message from Nahmir So I'm Gonnna Give It To You , *regular voice 🙄* Hi Nani Bear , I've Known You All My Life And I Love You So Much So Will You Do Me The Pleasure Of Being my Girlfriend & 4lifer?" i hear from the bear...

"Wait- wait fr?" I say looking at him with tears in my eyes. "Yes Nani fr , now will you be my girlfriend?" he says looking dawn at me.

"You really are taller than me ." i say mad asl. This mf must be taking steroids."Answer the question Leilani." he says loooing at me .

"Sorry ... No." i say finna walk away, that's when i turn back around. "IM JUST PLAYING YES BUBSY I WILL BE YOUR GF." i say jumping on his back.

"Damn you really got me for a milli second." Bubba says  "Mf the hell do you know about milli seconds you go to one of the most ghetto ass schools in Brooklyn." i say raising my eyebrow.

"That's besides the point Nani. We together now so block all yo lil hoes you had from before." he says

"Mayne they been gone since February." i say rolling my eyes.

"as they should be." he says putting his arm around my shoulder and walking us over to our parents.

"Hey Ma , Hi Momma." he says saying the second part to my momma.  "Mfs ask you out and all of a sudden yo momma they momma, keeting me fr bro." i say mumbling.

"Ask you out... RENAE GIMMIE MY $50 RN ." my momma says turning to Bubs Mom.

"Yall was betting on us ?!" i say in shock "At yawl big ages??" Bubba says.

"We've been betting on yall since you were 12 , Renae thought y'all was going to stay bestfriends and I said y'all were going to get together." my mom says explaining .

"Momma you really ain't shit." i say laughing "Girl imma ain't shit this hand on yo mouth if you say that to me again." she says laughing.

"Aii aii sorry ma." i say backing up into bubba, cause knowing that lady she a fuck around and knock a hole in my face.

"Aii come on Bubs , we going to Footlocker."
—————————————————————————-

THEY OFFICIAL YALL , (even though they been official for Nani chile we all know that , chapter 5 we're introducing two new characters, Leilani's Brother & His Gf

There's also gone be some drama chile , are we ready ??

Thoughts on Nahmir/Bubba?

Thoughts on Leilani/Nani?

Miss Renae & Miss Cynthia placing a bet on them?

Aii LND is out 😽 Chp 5 will be out in a few hours 🫶🏾.