Chapter 3: Wolf Walker Cave

Midoriya, Mebh, Robyn, Class 1-a and the pro hero's were walking down the path into the forest that is behind U.A, they were going to meet these wolfwalkers. They were only halfway there when they heard low growls and they didn't sound like welcoming ones.

Mineta: What was that?

Kaminari: Something that may eat us!

Mina: Don't jinx u!!!

All of a sudden multiple black wolves jumped out and tackled Robyn, Mebh and Midoriya, but instead of eating them, they were licking them with happiness.

Robyn: Ok ok ok, were home!

Midoriya: and it's good to see you again!

Mebh: Ok come on, get off us, we got introduce Izuku's class amd teachers to the family.

The wolves got off them and continued to walk, but some people had questions for the three kids. Opening his mouth to speak, Nezu asked the kids about their quirks

Nezu: Midoriya, if I remember correctly, Mebh said her mother bit you and turned you into a wolfwalker.

Midoriya: Ya, turns out if you have the quirk "Wolfwalker", you can bite someone and therefor, you can then have that quirk.

Robyn: Take it from me, I used to be a normal kid along with my father, when we met Mebh and her mother, we became wolfwalkers through their bite.

Having all the answers they needed they continued to walk until the came a waterfall with rocks curved around the outside. It looked beautiful and looked very mythical, like something you would find in a fairy tail book. 

Iida: Wow, it's very beautiful

Uraraka: Like from a fairy tail.

Midoriya: You haven't seen anything yet.

Mebh: Come on, what your about to see, will blow your minds.

They venture around the waterfall and there was a cave behind it, they traveled down and it was just as beautiful as the outside, there was markings on the wall and everything just looked so cozy.