Raymond?

(Nicki's POV)
I wake up the next morning to see twenty missed calls from Drake and Wayne.
"Oh shit, I'm in trouble." I whisper to myself as I crawl out of bed. I didn't want to get up, because we were finally back at home now! I call Drake.
"Yo where you been?!" He yells at me.
"Um, you know I got to babies to take care of! Ain't no paparazzi is gonna ever scare them again!" I yell back.
"Aight that makes sense. A lot of people missed you last night tho!" He says, obviously trying to make me feel bad.
"I know honey! Tell Wayne that I'm all right. I gotta go downstairs and tell chef what the me and the girls want! Love, bye!" I talk really fast. I'm glad to get him off my case. I walk downstairs to see nobody there. "What the heck? Chef!" I say and he runs out of the game room laughing and sweating. "What're ya'll doin in there?" I ask.
"We played just dance for like an hour miss Nicki! These girls are good at it!" He says while wiping off his forehead. I smile at him. "You guys can keep playing! I don't want to ruin the fun!"
(Brandi's POV)
"Hey mom!" I'm getting used to calling her that now. "When are we going to school?" I ask. Hoping the answer is "never."
"I've got tutors that'll start teaching you girls in August," she pauses, "I've got a surprise for you!" She says with a huge smile. "Come here!" I walk over to her and she covers my eyes. We walk for what seems like forever! She finally comes to a stop in a cold room. She lifts her hands.
"A car!!!!" I scream loudly causing her to flinch a little them laugh. I hug her tight around the waist. "Can I drive it??"
"Yes you may! The GPS is already searching directions for the closest mall!" I scream again. She throws the keys to me, and I give her another hug before running into the car and driving away.
(Skipping the drive to the mall)
Im so glad to be away from reporters. I'm glad to be alone! I walk into American Eagle.
"Hey, you're pretty cute," the sales guy says to me. "I-I meant the clothes you're picking out are pretty cute! Sorry." He starts walking away.
"Hey wait! That was adorable!" I pull a pen from my purse and grab his arm. I roll his sleeve up and begin writing my number on his arm. "Call me?"
"Actually, I'm off work right now. Wanna go grab a bite?" He says, now looking more calm.
"Sure." I wink and grab his hand, pulling him out of the store. We walk out to the parking lot when he grabs my arm and starts pulling me away from my car. "Where's your car? I thought we could take mine." I shove him a little.
"Nonsense, I've seen your car. My backseat is bigger." He chuckles.
"What do you mean?" I say nervously.
"Well, you'll see." He grins back my way. I start pulling away from him, but his grip is to strong. He opens the back of his car and throws me inside. "You know Nicki Minaj right?" He asks me.
"Y-yes." I say, quivering.
"Well next time you see her, tell her you met her old friend Raymond." He drives the car for a long time. He won't let me get up to see where he is going though. "We're here." He gets out of the car and opens the door leading to the back seat where I am. He starts unzipping his pants.