🌻CYPRESS

' Some luck it was for some.'

Indeed, the world that continuously revolve started unchange. It slowly turned in accordance to some known matter that many have failed to somewhat accept. Even, people are more acquainted into the notion of the negativity that hampered the ongoing life humans had started. The reason of which circumstances are riled with hurdles that eventually clouded the light that was once there. Humans changed the course of which the world works thus, they caused the majority of mess in the living space shared.

Albeit, will one still consider the numerous chance of retake - shaping the future in a lighter phase, some luck that many failed to grasp? Or will his strength to live up until everything was lost, luck?

That, an equally debatable notions.

For such individuals that's currently experiencing this so called strength and will to live a better chance in life are terrified of the past that was always behind them, and a present that offers a larger probability of failure.

Now, can their life be considered as part of luck?

They don't know, even believing such notion of luck and its opposite. For life have only give them feat that is fleeting and agony - testing the so called will of which humans have. Hence, the life that they live was horrendous and ghastly. That even in a moment of bliss, the chances of which their monsters eat their minds linger like that of air in the world.

And as a view paid to be worth of millions started to weave in the eyes of those that bear witness, the world motioned slowly in congruity of the scene that unfolds.

All are in smiles as the ocean blue sky illuminates with the cause made by the beaming strays of light from the sun above. The whites of the clouds seemed fluffy, if one may touch - decorating the clean sky, opposing the greens below it.

The day felt longer as it became comparatively better.

The shadows of the before which follows the path that they walk unto, feared the now ambiance of vibrance that oozed before these once darkened individuals.

Any lucid person can see how the inexplicably distinct atmosphere blanketed the gloom that was what supposed to be there. The beaming sunshine of which bridges incoherently different individuals together, showed ever so vibrant than before. A beautiful curve showed - comparable to the beauty the surrounding garden holds.

With her are two individuals of which lives are, by the mock of the heavens, tangled in a mountain of struggle. However, the transparency of change that linger in their once perturbed atmosphere showed beguiling. Their distinction was displayed through a thick tension with an air of repugnance though, the now exposed a new side of placidity questionable for a first time viewer.

The Claude of today bears a face stoic yet calm. His eyes that showed a ravage beast became a clear, peaceful ocean where one could swim unto. His demeanor changed as his body flowed in a state of repose. The once clinging grotesque personification of his being was found nowhere in his relaxed stature. And all the while, his jeweled orbs lay rest on the visage of a certain scarred lilly.

"How was your day?" was what he always asked for a while now.

An awkward tension was what ensued for the first moment Claude uttered this phrase in the presence of his daughter and Felix. It was distinguishable as to who it was directed unto. And stupefied is but an understatement for the emotion y/n had felt when her eyes found his.

His change was found eerily breathtaking as per a stray of light in a looming darkness.

Considering today, his question is a constant reminder that something was altered - for the better. That the days are brighter than what they were. The greens would then seemed greener and the world turned lively and vivid. That in their eyes, things motion for them to smile.