Attack on USJ

PLACE: U.S.J

"All right, that is all. Thank you for listening." 13 replied, bowing down

"That was wonderful!" Mina claim exited

"Bravo bravo!" Lida yelled, clapping his hand

All the students also praised the small lecture

"Now then, let'-" Aizawa said but get cut by the lights shutting down and the fountain in the middle of USJ stop working, then a black portal appear out of nowhere near the fountain. From inside the portal, a person with a hand on his face appear.

Aizawa who sees this now on high alert. ' there suppose to be no actor villain for today's training. That means we are under attack!' "Everyone stay together and don't move! 13 protect the student!" Scream Aizawa confusing all the students.

"What?" Kirishima asks confused by their teacher's act so suddenly then he sees the portal.

"What that?!" He yells making everyone put their attention to the portal where a lot of unknown people exited the portal

"Is this like the entrance exam where the lesson already started?" Kirishima asks confused.

"Don't move!" Aizawa yell and putting on his goggles "those are villains" he added catching the students off guard.

From the portals, come out a big, purple, muscular, bird beak and exposed brain creature exited and wait near a silver hair guy with a hand on his face

After exiting the portal, the villain starts to scatter around the facilities.

"13 and Eraserhead, huh? The teacher schedules we receive the other day said all might also suppose to be here." The portal shrinks down to the size of a person.

"The trespassing the other day was the work of this scumbag after all huh?" Aizawa said irritated. 'Using the reporters to make us busy while sneaking up to teachers' office without being caught. It must be the portal guy doing.'

"Where is he? I went through a lot of trouble bringing this whole crowd too... All might... Symbol of peace... I can't believe he's not here. I wonder if he'll come if we kill some kids?" The silver hair guy said

Aizawa loosened his scarf while 13 held back the student.

"What? Villain?! There is no way they could get into hero school!" Kirishima yell

"Teacher, what about the trespasser sensor?" Ask yaoyorozu to 13

"We have them of course, but..." 13 answer

"BUT WHY THEY'RE NOT ON?!" Mineta scream terrified

"Good question Mineta, I'm not sure myself"  13 answered truthfully, confused at the situation as well.

Aizawa glanced back at his student 'most of them were terrified, there was also calm like todoroki and yaoyorozu, those two can take care of themself... there also bakugo looks excited to fight. But they're not 'them', without any real experience, they might end up dying'

"13, start the evacuation. I already tried to call the school, but only got static which means there is a villain who quirks related to jamming. Lida makes a run to UA and calls for backup." Aizawa order while taking a small pistol and reloading one bullet.

"B-but teacher, how can I leave my classmate-" Lida say but was cut off by todoroki

"Just go lida we be fine. You are the fastest in the classes means you are the best candidate to do it" todoroki says while activating his cold quirks and crashing the usj door then melting it with his fire. "Now go!"

Lida gritted his teeth. "Please hold your ground everyone, I will be back with a backup!" Lida screams while running out to UA.

"One of them already escape, what are you doing kurogiri? Why didn't you stop them?!" The silver guy screams at the warp gate guy beside him.

"I'm trying to but Eraserhead had been glaring at me with his quirk on so I cannot warp myself up there." Kurogiri reasoned himself and the reason was accurately true as it can be seen Aizawa still up the stairs with his student glaring at the warp guy without a blink.

'Alright, lida on the way calling the others, I might as well call my reinforcement.' Aizawa thought as he aim the gun at the sky and shoot it. The bullet pass-through the usj roof and explodes a sound-type signal to the allies.

'Now I just need to ho-' Aizawa thought stopping as a hand caught his head and throw him at the group of villains.

' shit what's up with that monster?! What kind of speed is that?!' Thoughts ran in his mind thinking of a way to hold that thing alone. He gasps. 'The warp guy! I blink after the monster caught me.' Aizawa now sees the warp guy warping his student. Fortunately, some of them are still there. 'Look like 13 is out, ugh think just getting worse every second.'

Aizawa is now standing in the middle of a group of villains, pretty calm even though he is about to fight 1 vs 100.

"Alright then villain," says Aizawa, holding his scarf tightly. "Let's dance."

================================

I accidentally delete this book. I hate myself.