Seeing my past... again...

Note: there might be triggering scenes in this fic (even in later chapters).  If you don't like that stuff, please skip the chapter(s), or don't read this fic. 

**~Thank you!~**

===============

 ::Chap1::

J's Pov

It was possibly about years ago when I was once an "all-purpose" drone.

I was a new certain type of drone (at the time) for basic human needs and living and we were only used if humans needed a job for us to fill, like taking care of their kids or cleaning up a mess.

I remember being excited by the false promises from our co-parent company of "having a happy family to love us" or "making the world better by helping humans in any way we can" during our training.

Some of the helper drones, like me, were happy to help humanity since

I was excited when I was told that I can go to sleep mode early and be ready to help a new family.

........

................

Only to wake up in a box and be naked from head to...waist.

I realized that I have hardly enough energy to move my robotic limbs, which were wrapped in black, hard-to-break cloth material. I panicked for a bit but then I

I then heard a lot of noises during the ride. I was next to other drones in boxes, and as some of the woke up as I have, I heard the following:

Most of them were screaming at times (and possibly trying to escape their boxes), a few were crying, and others asked "Hello?" when they heard other drones near them.

But, then the truck stopped and I heard a door opening and then heard... other drones talking and yelling???

That is when I saw my box slightly opening and saw a pair of glowing blue-whiteish eyes staring back at me.

???: "Don't worry! We'll get you out in no time!"

Then, I heard yelling from behind me and the drone freeing me. It was a truck driver.

The drone quickly pulled out something sharp and was about to open the box. But, then he stopped when they(?) saw my face.

Then they were gone...

When the driver checked my box and noticed that I was still in there, he even didn't bother sealing it. He then walked back to his truck and started driving again.

That is when I saw blood dripping into my box.

Did... did they hurt him??

We drones are [NEVER] supposed to do that to humans.

[THAT IS NOT OUR PURPOSE.]

——

All of a sudden, the truck stopped again and I was lifted up for a few minutes, my box finally opened. I looked up and saw 5 humans staring at me.

Two wide-eyed children, two stern-looking adults, and the devilry man who was the truck driver, who was carrying my box and was still injured. I was told to stand up by him and stay still as he unwrapped my arms and legs.

While I did what I was told and as the driver finally freed me from my restraints, I noticed my surroundings. These people must be billionaires, because they have a huge beautiful white mansion, with maids and butlers in front of the house, and it seems to be in a "small town" I think it's called.

Lady: "Dear Goodness, Why does she not have a company uniform on??

Yeah! Why in the literal world IS she nude???!

Driver: "Well, Mrs. and Mr. ++-/,.l#, she is a new model, and by our company policy, we must keep them clean, shiny and safe from any damage before the buyer(s) can use her.

Lady: "Stella! Get her some maid's wear! Stat!"

The maid girl Stella then runs into the house to get what the lady ordered.

Then the lady and her husband finally saw the state of the driver's arm. They were both horrified by it and covered the children's eyes.

Man: "Good god man! What happened to your arm??!"

Driver: "Oh, don't worry! I had to deal with a crazy drone holding a knife for... cake makin'! Yeah that's it!"

Both of the older humans did not seem convinced by what he said.

Lady: "Anyway, are you sure that she can do anything we want and need her to do, like clean the rooms and-"

As she was talking to the man, I looked behind me and saw the truck I was in.

It was a truck that had a picture of a male drone holding a plate of food with a word bubble saying, "I can make anything for you!"

Then the maid came back and drag me to the other of the truck. As she was dressing me, I saw the other picture, and..... it made me sick to my electrical tubing.

It had a picture of a female drone sitting with her legs apart and sticking her tongue out with pink sour cream(?) on her hand, with a word bubble saying, "I can do anything for you!".

I then was dragged back to where the people were. I looked down and saw that I looked a bit like Stella, wearing a black maids outfit, complete with white gloves and maid bonet.

Girl: "What is her name, mother?"

Lady: "Well, I think that I have the perfect name for her. It will be..."

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

N: "Um...J?"

I was brought back to reality as N was looking at me worriedly.

N: "You have been looking at that dead worker drone for..... I think about an hour now? V wanted to know if you were ok, so I went to check on you. So, are you good?"

Then I looked at the dead drone that I was staring at for so long. It was an old female all-purpose SPACCEEEEE maid drone, and, by the looks of it, had been through far worse than me, judging by skeletons around her. Judging by their positions, they were obviously doing so

"N. Tell V I'll be back at the base in a few."

N: "Ok, J! I won't let you down!"

As N saluted me and happily flew back to the base, I waited until she was gone to kick the bastard skeletons into dust. I then picked up the dead maid drone and took her to a place where she can finally relax from what she might have experienced. I sat her on a table next to an abandoned human cafe. Though empty, I gave her a drinking glass, hoping that it was a good enough gesture for her past troubles.

"There. Now, you can be free from your "original" purpose."

The maid drone didn't respond at all, but if she was charged and activated, she would have thanked me.

After feeling good about what I did, I flew back to the base, where V and N were waiting for me.

+++++++

Notes:

I really wanted to make this au for a while, and I knew it would be a N x J ship!

Still, I hope you all love this fic and Happy New Year!🥳🥰✨

✨🎊🎇🥰🥂🥳🍰😊🎆🎉✨

(Also, I might update this chapter (and the cover) later! Just letting you guys know!😅✨)