huh??

So that happened a couple of weeks ago , that hot guy at your school just asked u to be his partner at the prom . How did that even happen? Your not even a girly girl you've never put on make up and u always wearing sweaters and pants , u just couldn't get it . But at the end it was real and now you have to pick a dress A DRESS , u had no idea what to do u can't even imagine yourself on that. You still have a week but u didn't find anything yet . You were walking on the hallway and then u hit your head with smth
-" ehh sorr.."
-"so what colour is it ?" Hyunjin said
-" uhh what colour of what ? "
-"the dress duhh"
-" yeaa the dress , well abt thaaaat...."
-" what ? Don't tell me u didn't....not yettt....giiirl " you couldn't say anything cuz somehow he was right , how can u not choose one after all that time ?
-"okay , let's go " he said
-"where ?"
-" we're gonna get you a dress"
You didn't even answer him but he took your hand and started walking , every one at the school was looking at you. Now you're here at a store where everything is expansive and you are broke yayyyy
-" wait hyunjin , i can't afford that.. i'm.."
-"who said your buying it yourself. I wanna give it to you as a... gift.okay ? Go, let's pick one "
You went in and you just was in love with him , everything about him is just perfect . And while your big admiration to him and his handsome face , your dreams got cut -" here you go, a beautiful dress for a beautiful girl , blue looks good on you, try this " you took that dress and went to put it on , once he saw he got that big smile on his face -" woow babe you look gorgeous "  did u hear that right ? did he just call u babe ? u didn't know what was your relationship exactly but you still like it tho , then he said -" i like that one , but try another one to make sure , black or red ? What do you want? "And then he added -" uk what , just try them both " you tried both of them and at every single one he was being so dramatic about you looking good in those dresses but at the end he chose a completely different one of those that you tried, he paid and took you home -" so yea , that's your dress , you'll look pretty next week " you still confused about everything that happened today , you just wanted to say bye and go to sleep and then suddenly without you realising , his hands were already around your waist and his head on your shoulder , you got so red and were about to cry but you hold it -" sleep thigh babe , byeee" and he left . How can u even sleep after that .