Blood on your clothes

(I have no idea if I brought Davina and Marcel to Mystic falls already if I have please just forget about it)

Back at the house

Hope's POV

By the time we got back home, I wasn't really thinking about the others I was just tired. As much as I didn't want to admit it everything that has happened to me has just been so tiring. Sometimes it just feels like it would be easier to sleep. Forever.

I suck in a bit of air trying to push those thoughts out of my brain, not wanting to go down that path again. I reach the front door of the mansion, but here the back doors of the car closing and can't help but look at the damage that Kol had done.

I turn to see blood all over her clothes, only a few splotches of white left. I roll my eyes not caring what they where going to do with her as long as she was in pain and then died. I felt eyes staring at me, so I followed the energy and saw my Dad looking at me, I could see all the pity and I hated it so much. All my life it's one sympathetic look to the next. I always have to be strong so I don't get that look, but, but now my father is giving me that look.

I just sigh and turn back around opening the door and vamping to my room not wanting to talk to anyone, just needing sleep. I wasn't bothered to take a shower or do anything. I just took my shoe of and got under the cover. If blood got on them so what I could just clean them.

Caroline's POV

I looked at my girls and saw the fear on both of their faces. I could tell what they where feeling just from the look in their eyes. Lizzie was scared for her fathers reaction, not wanting him to be disappointed in her. Josie felt like she was going to be blamed, and she internally blames herself even if she saved her sisters life.

I put my hands on their back and gently pushed them up the drive as the walked. I was trying to give them even bit of time to prepare, I didn't know what his reaction was going to be like either and as much as I want to say it will be pleasant I know it might not.

"What if he hates me" Lizzie said quietly to us. Making Josie slightly shake at the fear of this aswell.

"He could never hate you girls your his daughters, he may be shocked and a bit upset but he would never hate you. What you two did was so brave and you saved Hope, even if he doesn't say it I will. I am so damn proud of you both" I said this with all my heart, truly believing every word I was saying

Lizzie's POV

I'm terrified absolutely petrified. I know my fathers past, and I know he was vampire hunter. Yes he might run a school for supernatural and he might be okay with Josie but. I don't want out relationship to be different. Josie barely talks to Dad anymore and he doesn't even try anyway. I just wanted him to think the same of me, not some blood thirsty monster. I knew I wasn't and I knew vampires weren't aswell.

I squeezed my Moms hands as we walked towards the school gradually getting closer and closer. She squeezed back and gave me a reassuring look making me feel the tiniest bit more calm. Josie and her are always going to be here for me, even if my Dad wasn't.

The thought of my Dad not being there for me just made my brain spiral even more. Josie had noticed my uneven breathing and pulled on Mom a bit to stop. I let go of her hand and instead hugged Josie just wanting to feel secure. I just wanted to make sure she would always be here for me. "I'm here Liz I'm here" She whispered whilst rubbing circles on my back.

Josie's POV

Once we reach the door I lean forward and open it the air going into my lungs stopping for a second as it swings open. It was around 8ish in the morning so quite a few people where awake, some walking around with food in there hands, some gossiping and others with their heads in books. A few looked up gave us a look and slightly waved. Me and Lizzie hadn't been round much recently with everything going on, we barely told Dad anything so they wouldn't either.