☘️ 1

🕛

~ 500 years ago ~

The fall of Khaenriah began as the Celestia holding grudge against the godless city. The modern and successful city ruled by the overpowered royal who went missing after the attacked.

The queen swore to take revenge and came back as Kallen Kaslana, the queen and also the overpowered unknown god.

She had reasons why she seperate the twin who really loves to travel to other nations and dimensions. The twin originally came from Khaenriah which is why she had to seperate them.

She needs someone who can help her for revenge even though she could destroy the Celestia and the Archons after she came back.

She created the Abyss Order for the very first step and made one of the twin as their leader. Abyss Mages, hilichurls and some ancient machines were originally from Khaenriah.

The Seven Archon who rule and own the cities in the world of Teyvat will face the consequences. She did not care about their abilities and destructive nature. They can't against her.

The fall of Khaenriah really changed her from kind to an overpowered unknown god and a beast. She's holding a grudge on Celestia and would destroy them soon.

In 500 years span, one of the twin will rule Abyss Order and one of them (Aether) would "help" the nations. She arranged those in order to make Aether remember the history of Khaenriah.

The twin are too strong to be together, she had to seperate them for their own good. Lumine had the power to rule Abyss and knows everything about the history of their destroyed city.

"Aether, this is for your own good. I need you to realise what had happened to Khaenriah." Kallen spoke as she watched the boy struggling to help the nation

🕛

~ Present Time ~

(500 years later)

Aether sigh tiredly as he look up to the sky. He's tired of helping others but he loves to help them. It's his nature, he love to help others. He can't change that.

Never.

But all he wanted to do was keep searching for his twin sister and keep finding all the clues about her. He need to find her.

Hours, days, weeks, months and years passed, he couldn't find the real answers yet. He couldn't find any clues. He just want his twin sister, Lumine. He miss the younger girl so much.

Not gonna lie, he had so much fun while living in Teyvat. He met a lot of kind people but also bump into the hilichurls a lot while on his journey. But some part of him feels bad for killing them without any particular reason.

He just feels bad but hilichurls are the threats to others so he must kill them to protect people. Day by day, he feels really tired and burnout. What will he do now?

Helping nations for no reason? No, he had one reason.

The reason is to find Lumine. That's his only goal for now, hoping that he can get some information from them, still useless and not helpful.

He lay down on the grass a sigh again. What a tiring day today. He's wondering when will it over? Will it over though? He's been like this for the pass hundred years.

He then look at Paimon, his now little travel companion that he likes to tease and bully. He caught Paimon when he was fishing, at first he kept telling people that the "little floaty mascot" was his emergency food.

But now, not emergency food anymore. Paimon comfort and cheer him up with he feels sad and depressed. The little girl surely can comfort and oddly knows a lot of things about Teyvat which made him wondering where she came from.

Paimon origin is not his concerns but couldn't help but to curious about it sometimes. He did asked the younger but her answers always she didn't remember where she came from which convinced him enough already.

Paimon was one of the royal god from Celestia but due to some reason, she was kicked down by Celestia and they erased some of her memories. Paimon knows every dark side of Celestia and don't like it even a bit. She rebel against them which ended up her to be in Teyvat.

She could change time but somehow lost track of time when she was found by Aether. She can't remember anything about herself but still remember every single thing about Teyvat so she help Aether.

Physically she never grow up and just floating around. She looks just like some 7 years old but floating, never touching the ground yet she still complain that she's tired. In fact, her age probably around 500 years old or just older than that. Well, she couldn't remember her age either.

"Paimon, where do we go next?" Aether asked

"Uh Paimon don't know, maybe wait for the new commissions from Katherine?" Paimon answered as her thoughts only full of food now

She's hungry but decided not to complain yet cause Aether looks so tired. She wants him to rest. What if Aether suddenly sick? Who gonna talk to her or buy food for her? No one, only Aether will do that so Aether must rest more.

Today's journey indeed tiring. They went from another place to another place. Bumping into hilichurls, samurais, slimes and some specters? Yeah it's too tiring.

Paimon could only cheer for Aether and support him as she don't remember how to fight. All she do best now only become Aether's companion and Teyvat guide. She just know how strong Aether is.

"Hey comrade! What are you doing under the night sky huh?" A ginger head guy asked as he approach them

Both of them knows well who it is. It's just some rich ginger fatui from Snezhnaya. He was the one who summoned the ancient beast that been sealed under the sea of Liyue for hundred thousand years by the Geo Archon only for a gnosis.

Stupid right? Indeed. Aether couldn't deny that but some part of him feels bad for the Fatui guy cause of his sad and dark past.

Now the Fatui not only tailing him whenever he got chances but also tailing Zhongli, the retired Geo Archon. Both of them got some weird relationship which Aether didn't know how to explain it so he just ignore them most of the time.

"And what are you doing outside?" Paimon asked with furrowed eyebrow and crossed arms

The ginger thought for awhile then shrug his shoulders. He don't even know why he's outside tonight.

"Maybe sight seeing? I'm bored staying at home you know? I bumped into both of you here so just accept that I'm here." Childe-- the ginger aka the Fatui said with a grin on his face

Aether sigh tiredly and close his eyes. He don't even know what to say anymore. He's tired and just want to sleep before the busy day ahead tomorrow. He just know that he can't rest tomorrow because of commissions and other works.

🕛