. look into my eye holes

Allen "Waller" Palmer. One, with the fear of the ocean, or just any big bodies of water. His, sister; Ruby "Tristan" Palmer. One, as well having a fear of the Unknown.

And now, that they are going to the beach for a school day; it sets them both on edge. Many stories were all around the beach they were going, and Allen? He didn't want no part in this. He wanted to run, to the desert.

He wanted to leave.

_________________________________________

Daylight Seagull Middle School  -    1st period   -  Writing.               19##

Living next to the Coast;  Ostomate, Alllover St.

Two teenagers, at their first time of 7th grade. Not really, first time - they will be going into 8th grade soon.. but they still wanted to believe that they it was they first few days in 7th grade. 

They missed the times on where it was fun, but now it's just boring. Stupid even. Annoying, being sent to the Consolers for anger issues - yelling at classmates. Mostly, Allen was the one being sent over there. Hated it. But had to deal with it. 

Also... it was kinda fun. He did met his friends that were known for their pranks and how they were with each other. Weird how they acted so very closely, but eh. He did call them brothers, and they said that back to him.

Family? Yes. But this time, it was interesting. But.. it did scared Ruby and Allen.

Going to visit, the ocean they lived by. Yet, they have being hearing theories on why, once a year or month 20-48 bodies appear on the beach. And they didn't like staying up, for 3 hours in fear if it will get them, next.

Now.. Allen shaking his head out fear to get the thought out of his head. He had to listen to his teacher. Same with the stupid and loud talking the other students had amongst themselves. But when that happened, one person noticed and just said;

"Oh look, Water boy is back to being a scared lil' puss cuz' of the Water." A friend said to Allen, as they both laughed it off. They joked like that. Bullying? Kinda. But that's what kids do, when they are like this. 

After doing so much work in and out of school, this was the kind of relief they needed. Playfully insulting each other.

"Alright kids, we are heading to the Beach to help, and close the mysteries around it. It's a pretty place, so I don't know why people are saying it's killing all of these people." Ms.Mus, said and whisper the last part.

Oh look, we are going to the my house then. Fuck.. not that Ocean. But i can't say no, my parents will ask why i didn't visit the Ocean, for the School project, and how i got a very low grade for it.

...

The bell rang, and the students left the class, going to their 2th periods. With only me, Ruby(my sister), and my two friends waiting for me.

I.. wow, these thoughts, are just racing in my mind, giving me ideas of saying no to this. Also giving me a headache, that feels like my mind is on fire. They all don't deserve the fate, that will be their life.

It's a Life or Death, project. They should know!

Fuck, i'm going to be late. But.. now i can't stand up from my seat. fuck.