A Terrifying Hunt

(Herman Carter vore.)

Storyline:

Dwight, Emily, Meg, and Jake Park all decided to spend the night at the abandoned Lery's Memorial Hospital. It is said that people have died there and it is haunted by a cannibal Doctor that experimented on his subjects and even did surgery on himself and can swallow people whole,. They decided to bring some cameras and food too. 

What can go wrong?

Now onto the story!

"I am so damn ready for this!" Emily says, excited. "You are only excited because you are into the super natural shit. I saw you sneak your EMF here." Jake says, continuing the drive. "I just want to see if there is any ghosts willing to communicate. Perhaps the cannibal Doctor?" Emily says, writing something down in her journal. "You brought your spirit box too!" Meg says, sounding disappointed and yet, excited. "Yes Ma'am." Emily says, smiling. 

"I am not sure about this." Dwight says as Jake pulls in. "It's okay Dwight. One of us will be with you." Emily says. "Okay."

The group walks inside the hospital. "Hellooooooooooo! Anyone home?" Emily asks. "Damn it Emily you scared the shit outta me!" Jake yells. "Let's find a room and sleep. We can explore in the morning." Dwight says, scared and biting his nails. "Okay Dwight." Emily says.

They all find a room on the second floor and sleep, having brought a mattress for themselves to sleep on.

They all woke up to the sound of a roar. 

"Wha.... What was that!" Dwight asked. "I will go see. " Meg says. "Not alone!" Emily says. "I will go with you." Jake says. "We will stay." Emily says. "At least arm yourselves." Dwight says. "There is a pipe in the hallway." Emily says. Meg and Jake then leave.

With Meg and Jake:

"What do you think was that noise?" Meg asks. "Maybe it's the cannibal doctor telling everyone he is hungry." Jake says, smiling. "Not funny." Meg says. 

They both walked through the halls and heard a muffled groan. They looked at a shut door that had a name plate on it titled 'Herman Carter'. "Isn't that the Doctor's name?" Meg asked. "Yes." Jake says and slowly opens the door.

Meg shines the flashlight in the room and saw a figure, clutching their stomach. "Hey are you okay?" She asks. "I am so hungry." The man says. "We have some food. Just come with us." Meg says. She then sees that the man was wearing a torn lab coat with black pants and brown leather shoes. "Oh. Good." He says and walks towards them. "You both look so tasty." He says, licking his lips. They both realize this was Doctor Herman Carter, aka the Cannibal Doctor.

Jake swings his pipe at Herman, but Herman grabbed it. "MEG RUN!" Jake screams. Meg wanted to run, but couldn't move. Herman then opened his mouth and began to swallow Jake, head first. She could hear Jake's muffled protests as Herman swallowed him whole. The stories and legends were true. 

She was snapped out of her trance as Herman smacked his lips. She could see his now large belly. He turns to her and smiles. "Thanks for waiting little snack." He says. Now Meg runs away.

She could hear the Doctor running after her and could faintly make out the muffled screams of Jake. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" She screams. She then sees the room and could hear Dwight and Emily talking. Before she could scream, she falls. She had tripped on a beer can that was left behind by some other people, who was met with the same fate she was about to face. Before she could scream, Herman covers her mouth and drags her into a room to finish her. 

With Dwight and Emily:

"So why do you like this stuff?" Dwight asks, seeing Emily mess around with her EMF. "It interests me. Anything super natural. Things that people don't think is real and yet so many scary things." Emily says. 

Dwight started to worry for his friends. "They have been gone for a while, do you think they are okay?" Dwight asks. "Of course they are okay Dwight." Emily says. 

Then her EMF turns on. One light. Dwight looks frightened and sees she is scared as well. "It's broken." She says, smacking it. Another light turns on. Then another.

Soon all five lights are on. 

"This has to be broken." Emily says. "Hello." A voice says.

Their attention turns to the man in the doorway. He was a tall black male. The thing that stood out the most was his pudgy gut. What made their blood turn cold is hearing the muffled screams of Jake and Meg. "Wanna join them. I got room for two more delicious meals." He says, smirking.

Dwight screams as he walks towards him. Emily throws her EMF at Herman, but it does nothing as he grabs Dwight. She tried to help him get free, but Dwight was soon stuffed into Herman's maw. Emily knew she couldn't help, so she screamed she was sorry and ran away. Herman sighed and rubbed his stomach. "Been a while since I've had such a big meal. The last two who came here didn't satisfy me enough. Now your other friend is gonna join you three soon." He says, starting to walk away. 

Emily hid and started to catch her breath. 'Why did my EMF go off. Is he a ghost?' She thought to herself. "Come out prey. I know you wanna join your friends." He calls out. She stays silent.

Then he smiles. "Fine. I guess your choosing the hard way then." He says, lifting his hand up. Emily was confused.

He charged up before letting out a shock that makes Emily scream in pain. "Found you my snack~" He says, grabbing her. 

He smiles and licks her cheek, seeming to enjoy her taste. "Oh this is the best meal of my life. I am already so full. But damn I wanna be stuffed up. Thank you four for being such a great meal." He says. He opens his mouth and stuffs her head in. His breath smelt fresh like a peppermint. Soon she felt herself being swallowed and sliding down his throat. 

The throat muscles squeezed around her head and the sounds vibrated around her. Soon she heard her friends pleas and heard Jake's screams of anger. Soon she slid inside of his stomach. It was cramped and they could barely move. "LET US OUT!" Emily screams.

Dwight was crying, Jake was cursing, and Meg was kicking the stomach walls. They felt him walking and could hear him whistling a song. 

Herman sat down on the mattress and laid down, sighing and patting his stomach. "God that was good. Digest well you four." He says, starting to take a nap.

However, before any of them could digest, they were all swallowed up in a black mist.

(There will be a part 2 and it will take place in the Entity's Realm.)