CHAPTER 5

Zach's POV:

"So Zach" I heard Emma's voice to which I just nodded in acknowledgment.

"What did you mean when I asked you to not leave Ella alone yesterday and you mentioned you never did or never will" she asked me.

At first I was shocked she heard it when I just mumbled it thinking no one else heard but I didn't show it to her.

I just turned to her and gave her a small smile embarrassed I got caught but then I decided to see if she knows. I believe 99% that she knows who Ella is by their behaviour the previous night but I just wanted to confirm it.

"Don't say you didn't understand what I meant Emma. I know you are smarter" I said her knowing very well the meaning of the phrase might be considered in different aspects.

"Are you saying what I am thinking you are saying?" she asked shocked.

"Maybe or Maybe not" I said trying to tease her more.

She sat there looking like a fish opening and closing her mouth not knowing what to say so I just gave up and admitted it myself.

"I know who she is from the start Emma. I even know you know who she is" I said now looking at her and added "Why will I be with someone whom I barely met? Why do you think I brought her here along with me?" I asked her with an eyebrow raised in prove me otherwise.

"So you are saying you have been acting all this time?" she asked.

"Maybe" I said trying to tease her more and I got the reaction I wanted she looked frustrated.

"How?!" she asked still shocked on the information I gave.

"What person will I be if I don't recognize my own love Emma?" I said raising an eyebrow and she froze by my sudden confession.

Emma is one the few people I let my feelings know. Hell, even Asher doesn't know how I feel even though we are lot closer to each other.

I just wanted to let her know because I can see she is worried for Ella and her sincerity when she asked me to not leave her alone.

Before she could say anything Asher and Ella came by and took their seats.

Ella aka Abrielle Carter is my first and true love.

Brie is the most beautiful person I ever saw in my life. I met her when I was just a kid. She is my best friend's baby sister.

At first I was jealous of Andrew for having her as sister because he can always be with her.

After every meet I would go to my parents and ask them for a sister because Andy has one and I too wanted someone like Brie to be with me always.

With time after I grew up I realised I never just wanted a sister but I want Brie.

She is my first crush after all. She never spoke to me rather than a greeting here and there but I would always spend my time at Andy's house just so I could see her that was the only place I could see her other than few parties.

She was never left alone in her whole life. I always felt bad for her because I could see how much lonely she was feeling.

I asked Andy few times about it but he always dodged it. I know even him and his brothers don't like seeing her like that.

But recently I couldn't take it anymore after our last encounter in their house.

Flahback....

I went to spend some time because I wanted to see her badly.