PROLOGUE

"Eommoni, Can you be nice to So Oraboni this time?", I asked my mother Queen Yoo.

"How many times do I have to tell you Raon. He is not my son so don't you call him Oraboni in front of me again", she screamed.

"But Eommo-"

"If you are still going to talk about him get out, Jung take your Nui out", she asked Jung.

"There is no need of that I will leave on my own", I left my mother's chamber followed by my younger brother Wang Jung.

I let out a sigh out of frustration.

I am Princess Raon. The daughter of King Taejo Wang Geon and Queen Yoo. The third sibling of the four. Our first brother the 2nd prince died before I was born, second one the 3rd Prince Wang Yo, third one the 4th Prince Wang So and the fourth sibling was the youngest of all 14th Prince Wang Jung.

Wang So was now adopted by the Kangs of Shinju so he didn't stay in the palace with us. He was discriminated because of the scar on his face. I always wanted to get closer to him which I always tried whenever he visits Songak. Last time he was here was two year ago.

I always wanted him to be free with me just like the other brothers of mine but he would barely talk to me. But this time I will make sure to make him trust me.

I decided to go to the Damiwon to take a bath.

"Court Lady Oh", I spotted her instructing the maids.

"Princess Raon, What can I help you with?", She bowed towards me.

"Is the outer pool empty? I wanted to have a bath"

"I apologise the princes are using it right now. I can prepare you another bathtub, Princess"

"That will work too", I flashed her a smile.

I was led to another bathing area and took a refreshing bath. I got ready after that and made my way out of the bathing area.

"Nui", I heard Jung calling me.

All the princes were out since they were done with their stuff too.

"Raon-ah, do you know we saw a girl in the outer pool?"

"A girl? You must have seen worng, Eun Oraboni", I replied.

"Hyungnims were also saying the same thing", he pouted.

"Everytime I see you, your beauty always stuns me"

"Now stop flirting with my sister", Wang Yo glared at Wang Won.

"Why? Did I say something wrong? Did I, Baek Ah?"

"Only the part that she's beautiful because she really is", Baek Ah grinned making me blush at his words.

I always had a special feelings for Baek Ah Oraboni. I wanted him to notice me too but he was blinded by a blindfold called Lady Hae, Wang Wook's Wife. I personally liked her too which made me back off from him.

Can he ever be mine?