003

The next morning was a strange and underwhelming one for (y/n) to adjust

The next morning was a strange and underwhelming one for (y/n) to adjust. While Gojo was off on his missions, Geto had been incredibly attentive over her. He helped her during her studies, cleaned her bedroom when it was dirty, offered her his food durning lunchtime, took on her missions so she could have time for herself, and gave her gifts like flowers, candy, a snow globe that plays music every time you turn it's lever. She told him that he didn't have to caterer to her need so much, but with a charming grin he insisted he would, and that doing so wasn't trivial for him.

Is this what they called The Twilight zone? (Y/n) thought she traveled to an alternate universe. I mean she believed that even troublesome souls could turn around and be good. B-But to change in over a day?! T-That had to be impossible.

But, around after school sessions, he was nowhere to be found. Though she disliked it, the feeling of him not centering his life around her was great and well needed. She respected his kindness but he's been way too overbearing with it. And while he has been a bully to her before, him turning into basically her servant, felt wrong.

Opening her locker, she began sliding her books in and putting them in a neat order. From fiction, to science fiction, and non-fiction. Halfway through she started reminiscing about her home. In terms of power her cursed energy and technique have grown far stronger than it was previously. But, is it enough? Would her father be satisfied and welcome her back home at her condition? No...probably not. Like the Zenins the Hyuga clan glorify having immense power and strength, even if the Hyuga were the most "generous" of the two. And a grade 2 level sorceress isn't exactly high-tier in the standards.

And like an arrow through an Achilles it drove her pain and brought her down. She missed her family bad. She wanted to coddle her sister and do their favorite activities together. Visit her cousin Neji and check if his mental and physical health were stable. She wanted to actually be in contact with her relatives. Not message them and hope they'll receive it on time......

Suguru:*smile* Nice to see you again, (y/n)

'Oh my Kami!' She exclaimed on the inside, as she suddenly turned left and dropped her last book. Which was picked up by the man who gave her a fright and invaded her space bubble.