The party

Y/N's POV: TW

I wake up and Tony is gone, and so are my clothes. I stare down at my naked body and see dark purple bruises down my legs. I feel a stinging in my wrists and as I look at them I see they are red raw with burns- possibly from rope? I get out of the bed and find my clothes in a pile in the corner. I walk slowly over to them and put them on. It fucking hurts to walk. A few tears try to escape my eyes but I forbid them of it. Luckily Tony's room is only a 5 minute walk from the language block so I can get to Russian easily today.

I get to Russian with a few minutes to spare. I slowly walk in and Miss Romanoff doesn't take her eyes off me. Have I done something wrong? She comes over and kneels in front of my desk with some concealer in her hand. She takes out her phone and shows me a dark bruise on my cheek. Oh shit. She doesn't say a word and instead just gently dabs it over the bruise to cover it up. I wince slightly at the pain and she reaches her hand out for me to hold. Once she's finished I thank her and she leaves the concealer on my desk along with a tiny note with her number on saying "if you ever need to call someone". I release a deep sigh as the feeling of a having safety net washes over me. I add her to my contacts as 'Miss Romanoff <3' and put my phone away. After class I thank her again and go to the library.

In the library I sit next to Wanda and we talk about English as we both take it, we are just in different classes. Luckily she doesn't notice my bruises. We work for a while and then Tony comes in. He sits next to me with his hand gripping my waist and kisses my cheek. Wanda raises an eyebrow at us but I shake my head slightly. A bit of time passes and Tony takes my hand and leads me out of the library. "Tony, please let me go". He doesn't listen and drags me into the bathroom. He pushes me against the sinks and kisses down my neck. A moan escapes my lips but not the sort of one you get from pleasure. I try to push him away from me but its not working so I give into it.

Natasha's POV:

I didn't know what to do about y/n... I don't want to tell anyone right now because I don't know what it was from. I decide to go to the library. I'm about to go in when I hear a noise, a moan to be more specific, coming from the bathroom. I really should break up whatever is happening in there but oh god is so awkward. The moans get louder so I just have to do it. I storm in and see y/n against the sinks and this guy on her. I grab him by the shoulders and pin him against the back wall. "What are you doing?", he doesn't reply, but y/n does.

"Miss, please let him go its fine"

"It is not fine Edwards, you both know this isn't allowed inside the building. Don't let me catch you two again"

"Ok...sorry"

I don't reply and wait for them both to leave. After they've gone I head back to the library and start planning some lessons.

Time: 16:00

I get a text from my old friend Sam Wilson saying he's having a party tonight and that I'm expected to be there. I smile and tell him I'll be there. I need this. I'll drown today away. I text Steve and tell him to come with and he replies saying he's coming to mine to get me at 7.

Time: 19:00

I put on a short, silk black dress with lace detailing on the hem and grab a pack of cigarettes on my way out as Steve is waiting for me outside. I lock up my apartment and head out.

"Looking good Steve" He brings me into a hug and lights me a cigarette. I take some puffs of it as we walk to Sam's. Steve, the little shit that he is, decides to go into the bar for a piss so I sit on the curb and finish off the cigarette.

A figure comes into view and sits next to me. Y/n.

"Hey Miss... I'm sorry about earlier.. I really am. I um would really appreciate it if you didn't mention it to anyone though"

I nod and reply, "That's why I'm out tonight, going to drown that image out of my head"

"Where are you going?"

"A party at my friend Sam's... hey you should come, it'll be fun, we can both drown the day away"

"If you don't mind me tagging along that sounds perfect"

"Just don't mention this to any professors" I laugh and Steve comes out of the bar.

At the party

We've been drinking for a while, both me and y/n are a bit tipsy to say the least. I feel a hand on mine. Its hers. Fuck, why do I have feelings for this girl? She picks up my hand and drags me up to dance.

Y/N's POV:

I take Miss Romanoff's hand and take her to dance. We're both somewhat drunk so it shouldn't matter. I spin her around a little bit which makes her laugh. I like her laugh.

"You look really nice tonight...Professor" I see a slight blush on her face.

"So you're saying I don't usually look nice? And please call me Natasha, or Nat outside of class"

"Ok, Nat, I wasn't saying that, I was just saying you know" I shrug my shoulders and she leads us into the kitchen where most of her friends are.  She situates herself on the kitchen counter and I stand beside her.

Natasha's POV:

She said I looked nice...

Sam grabs everyone a shot and we do it on the count of three. Fuck me that was strong. Nice though to be fair. He leads everyone into the living room and starts up a game of truth or dare. Typical.

A round goes by finally landing on me. Sam asks "Truth or dare Tash?". I obviously choose dare, I'm not a weirdo like Steve. I get dared to kiss whoever the bottle lands on. Great. Sam passes me an empty bottle and I spin it. 10 guesses who it lands on. None other than Miss y/n Edwards. I give the group a look that hopefully says 'she's my student I can't do that'.

"Sorry guys, can't do that"

"Oh let loose a little Natasha, just kiss me, I don't care, we're both drunk!"

"Fine, but we don't tell anyone"

y/n inches closer to me and I place a hand on her cheek. Her hands find my waist and my breath catches at her touch. I lean in and she closes the gap. I kiss her back but get an urge to deepen it. I bring her closer to me and she swings a leg over mine and sits, straddling my lap. She further deepens the kiss, sliding her tongue over my bottom lip and then into my mouth, fighting my own tongue for dominance. I drop my hands to her waist and move her closer to me. Her hands move up my body and a slight moan escapes my lips. Before it got too heated we were being pulled apart by the laugh of a woman named Peggy, "he only said kiss, it could've only lasted a few seconds you two".

y/n gets off my lap and sits back next to me. "Thanks for that Peggy. Anyway, we should probably get going cause I need to be in early tomorrow. Thanks for supplying alcohol Sam, was good seeing you again"

"Thanks for coming Nat, it was nice meeting your friend too"

After a lot of goodbyes we finally leave.

"Where am I walking you back to y/n?"

"You never said you were walking me back" she's stumbling over and slurring her words. What a lightweight.

"Well the state you're in is telling me you can't get back by yourself"

"Just drop me off wherever Miss Romanoff"

I decide to take her back to my apartment. I know, it sounds weird to me too, she's a student. It's fine though, she wouldn't be safe in her dorm... I think the bruises are enough to show for that.

I unlock the door and she heads in.

"You have a nice house Miss"

"Thanks" I go and find her some pyjamas and a change of clothes for tomorrow. I take her to my room and give her time to get ready for bed. After a while I go back in and say goodnight.

"Stay with me tonight... please Miss"

"I really don't think I should..."

"Please... I don't like sleeping alone"

I sigh and get into bed next to her. She instantly cuddles up to me and falls asleep. I stroke her hair and fall asleep shortly after. Neither of us wake until morning.