Pt 2 Shots! (fluff)

It's nearing the end of your shift that one of your coworkers points out through the front windows, at a man peering in.

"Do you know that guy? He keeps looking in."

"Oh, yeah, that's Taehyung, we live in the same building, I told him to meet me here, he's new to town so I'm taking him to dinner."

"Ooo y/n's got a date." She squeals, pulling the tab to fill a customer's glass.

"No, not a date." You roll your eyes, punching in your code to clock out.

"Mm well, can I get his number then?" She asks breezing past you.

"Absolutely not."

It really isn't a date, not officially. But the thought of giving Taehyung's number to another girl makes your stomach turn the way it does when you hear Jungkook with someone else.

You grab your purse and speed out to meet the waiting man.

"Hey sorry!" You apologize, rushing out the door.

"It's alright." His velvety deep voice croons. "Did you have a good day at work?"

His sense of dress is such the opposite of Jungkooks, in his loose pants and silky button down. Well, actually they do have something in common, which is that they both wear ginormous shirts that hide their silhouettes completely. And they do both have a lot of hair but Taehyung combs his back whereas Jungkook leaves his hair free.

"I did, it wasn't too bad at all." He smiles at your report, and you have half a mind to take him back to your apartment now. But then you'd be no better than Jungkook. You loop your arm around his boldly taking the lead. "Here, the place is just down the block a bit."

You lead him to a noodle place that you found the day you moved into the apartment, it only seems fitting to bring him here as well.

It's never very busy and you're seated right away.

"What do you do for work?" You ask, realizing he didn't mention it last night.

"Oh, I'm a photographer.-" He pauses that thought as the waiter comes over to take your order. "It's mostly product shoots, but I really prefer doing portraits and artistic work."

"That's really cool!"

"I'd love to photograph you sometime, kitten." He winks across the table making you choke slightly on your water.

The waiter brings your food before you can come up with a clever way to respond.

Together you talk and laugh and eat way more than you really should.

It's the first time in a long time you haven't somewhat consciously self sabotaged a date because of your infatuation with Jungkook. In fact you can't think of a single time your mind lingered on Jungkook less.

"So what does Jungkook do?" Tae prompts, turning the conversation, to your best friend. "He doesn't seem like a traditional kind of guy."

"He's a tattoo artist and no, he's not traditional at all in anything he does." You check your phone for the time you realize Jungkook is going to be getting impatient if you two don't show up for game night soon. "Speaking of the bunny, we better get going."

"Oh my god no! I totally didn't mean it like that!" You laugh pushing the door open into your apartment, with Taehyung following at your heels chuckling deeply. But you stop short suddenly and Taehyung runs into your back. "Jungkook- I didn't expe- did I leave the door unlocked?"

Jungkook is staring up at you both with a frustrated look, and his tongue pressing out against his cheek.

"No, I have a key for emergencies, remember?" He stands up to his full height, looking down at you and looking Taehyung in the eye with a hint of a glare. "You're late. I was worried."