Not in this life

It has been seven years since Fp left for Toledo. Seven damn years. Seven years since the graduation and their last kiss. She missed him everyday, every hour, every minute, every second.

In that seven years nothing interesting happened in Alice's life. Everything was getting even worse. Betty wanted to start new life in other city and after everything Alice has backed her up on this, because she wanted her daughter to be happy. She didn't answer to Alice's calls, didn't even read her messages. That was completely destroying Alice, especially when Polly, Charles, Fp, Jellybean and Jughead weren't there.

Alice was completely alone. Nobody cared about her. Nobody even bothered to ask her if she was fine and how she was doing.

She didn't move on, because she couldn't. At least not now. She felt like she was too old and nobody will love her. Who would? She was heartbroken, ex-wife of a serial killer, who was hurt by everyone that she ever loved. She was destroyed by everything that was happening in her life.

She has gone through a lot, but she is a fighter. She's loving, caring, emotional, funny and incredibly intelligent. She would do anything to protect her children, even if they don't care about her now. Inside she was deeply hoping that someday she and Betty will be fine and that the whole family will be back together. Alice was dreaming about Fp coming back and hugging her tightly, never letting her go again. But that were only dreams. The reality was far away from that...

Alice woke up really tired, because she worked hard last night. It was only 8 a.m. so she got downstairs and made herself one big cup of coffee. She would usually make some breakfast but she wasn't in mood for that.

While drinking her coffee her she looked at the fridge. There were some memories of her, Betty, Fp. Even tho she looked at them everyday, it hurt her the same way, even worse. It was the thing she would never forget about or get through. She missed both of them like crazy.

Before years she tried to call Fp. He made totally clear that he don't want to talk or see her again, blowing her off just like he did in high school, worse. Alice didn't really believe that he would do something like that.

She wasn't expecting this from him. At lest not after all the time that they spent together over the one year, when they were truly happy and in love. She asked herself so many times did he ever loved her, but couldn't find the answer.... 

Her thoughts were interrupt by knocking on the door. She was surprised that someone was looking for her... It wasn't something usual. She opened the door didn't even thinking that she was still in her pyjamas, with a messy bun and red eyes.

In the front of the door was standing tall man with beautiful brown eyes, serpent leather jacket and black jeans. He was looking down at the ground, ashamed, not knowing what to say or do.

Alice's eyes went wide. She never thought that she will see him again.... Not in this life.

"Fp? "She said wondering if she's dreaming, trying to look him in the eyes.

A/n: Hi, this is the first part. I hope you enjoyed it! I am sorry because it's short, but I'll try to make longer one the next time! If you have any requests, I would love to read them! And of course I would love to make part 2 of this chapter! Love you! <3