Part 2

I'm so excited my famimy and I are moving to our new house in LA today. We don't know the neighbors yet. Some things about me are that I am a dog person, I am the oldest and I have one of the biggest chrushes on all of the members in the Breezy Boys.
(A/n I spelled chrush like Jacob lol)

Today is my first day at the new high school and I am super excited.

♡♡♡♡Time Skype to school♡♡♡♡

When I got to school I went to the ofrece to get my schedule. My schedule was 1. Math 2. ELA 3. Spanish 4. Art 5. Lunch 6. Study hall 7. Social studies 8. Science. I went to my first class and too a seat in the back. When class started the teacher said "y/n would you care to introduce yourself to the class" I said "Hi my name is y/n and I am from Texas and have 2 dogs" when I was talking I thought I saw a familiar face in the class but I wasn't sure so I didn't think about it. I kept feeling someone looking at me during class. But when I looked up no one was looking.

Jacobs Pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°
The teacher asked a girl to introduce herself and when I turned around to see who it was I saw the hottest girl ever. She said her name was y/n and she had 2 dogs. I was happy she had dogs because I am a dog person too. During the rest of the class it was hard to play any attention. My mind wandered to her every second.
I kept glancing over at her all class.

Y/n
•••••
After class I went to second hour and when I was introducing myself I thought saw another familiar face. But thought nothing of it. During class I felt some one staring at me. But again when I looked up no one was looking.

Jackson POV
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
There was a new girl in my second hour today and ngl she was cute. I kept thinking about her all day tho.

(A/n sorry im lazy but technically u had eddie in spanish and bryce in art, ace in study hall and kristian in social studies.)

It was now lunch and u decides to go to McDonald's. When I came back I went to study hall and saw all these boys crowded around a table and making a lot of noise. I went to cheeck who it was and it was the breezy boys I almost fainted. I walked away out of embaresment because I almost yelled at them.

Breezy boys POV
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
(A/n they started talking about y/n)
At the same time they all say what class they have her in and are shocked when they realize they all have a class with u.

  《《《《《《Time skip》》》》》》
               Last class of the day

Y/nos POV
♧♧♧♧♧
It was the last class and when u walked in u saw the breezy boys again at the back of the class so u went to the complete opposite side of the room but after class startes the teacher said we were doing a group project with 7 people in each group

(A/n I know its a lot of people but theres 28 people in this class)

As I was looking over the class to see who I was going to be partnered with when out of no where all the breezy boys came up to me and asked if I want to be in there group. So I try my best to answer with a nice " yes I would love too"  withlout fainting.

Word count: 633