~ Chapter Two ~

Y/n POV

I begin my walk home after an absolutely amazing day with all my classmates until a man scoots in.

"Hey Toshinori!" I engulf him in a bear hug. "Hey young y/n! How was your day today?" He ruffles my hair. "Really good actually, made a lot of friends who were extremely interested in my quirk. Some even spoke about how they hoped they would train against me tomorrow!" My smile started to hurt my cheeks, but I didn't care right now.

"I'm so happy for you y/n! I told you you'd love it here. You're making me prouder every passing day." He hugs me again.

Deku POV

I walk outside the school and start to make my way home...

I can't believe she has such a cool quirk! It's so cool that she gave information on it to be as well! I'm excited to see y/n in training tomorrow, I hope she doesn't go against me though...

"I'm so happy for you y/n! I told you you'd love it here. You're making me prouder every passing day." My head turns to see All Might in his tiny form hugging y/n.

Was he the one who recommended her here? I hide behind a corner to listen in... I know I shouldn't but I'm intrigued.

"Hey, you didn't tell them about your Gemini and Capricorn drawbacks... did you?" He gets serious. "Nah, that shits too serious for me. It's best if they don't know since I don't want to be a burden." She responds jokingly.

"You aren't a burden y/n. Drawbacks are drawbacks, they happen and come in different ways. You must accept them. I think I'll start training you a bit on Gemini and Capricorn so we can maybe have them toned down a bit... anyways, who were the friends you made? I bet you're excited to tell your parents!" I can hear the smile in his voices

"Actually, while trying to find my classroom I bumped into a student named Ochako, she preferred that I called her Uraraka though. She's so nice! She has a Zero Gravity type power which is the complete opposite of my Libra form. Also Tsu who saved me from an absolute perv. Iida, Shoto who switched seats with me since I was sitting next to a perv and then Izuku! Izuku was actually the one that was most interested in my quirk, it was so fun to tell him about everything and he didn't push me to tell him anything about my Gemini and Capricorn drawbacks!" She explains.

"I'm glad you have friends here young y/n. You've grown so much as a person, I actually remember when you were little..." he pauses to laugh a little. "You hated everyone!" He laughs more making y/n laugh.

"Yep!" She responds. "Anyways I've got to go, I'll walk you home though. Since you're not living with your parents at the moment I'd feel safer walking you home... and so would your parents." I hear their footsteps eventually fade away into nothing but the calming noise of birds chirping surrounds me.

"What's wrong with her Gemini and Capricorn drawbacks... eh, I shouldn't push or be nosy about it- even though I wanna know." I laugh to myself and eventually make my way home.

Y/n POV

"Thanks for walking me home Toshinori! Good luck with whatever you gotta do!" I wave bye to him and close my door, locking it behind me.

"Hm... only 3:46 PM. Maybe I should go out after changing?" I ask myself.

I make my way, half dancing towards my bed room.

I grab some black ripped jeans and a f/c top with shirt sleeves and is basically a crop top might I mention.

I plop the outfit on along with some white sneakers, I put my hair loosely into a high ponytail.

I grab my earbuds, phone and keys... with that I'm off.

I begin jogging towards the direction of the beach, dunno why yet but I chose the beach.