The First Glance

I was walking across the hallway when I was met with his blue, hungry eyes. I was encapsulated as I saw the hairs of his chiseled chest shown through his thin shirt. I couldn't take my eyes off the veiny hand gripping a golf club for his golf practice after school. He had a bright pink golf ball peeking out of his right side pocket. But I was pulled away as someone called my name, "Gas!" My actual name is Gaslina Orangopolis but people call me Gas for short ever since I farted in front my 5th grade class during a presentation. At first I was traumatized but now I embrace it as who I am.

I quickly turned around to see who called my name and tripped over something. Suddenly I was surrounded by big, strong, hairy biceps that can only belong to the strong, sexy golf player, Agreste Dupen-Chang. I quickly glanced down to see what I tripped over and it was none other than his bright pink golf ball!

Agreste reached out to help me to my feet without realizing I gripped his bicep so tightly. Suddenly I heard yelling, "GAS WHAT ARE YOU DOING! GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY WOMAN" my boyfriend Frangus yelled at Agreste. Agreste quickly took his hands off me but I heard a slight growl, "grrrr." And he just picked up his ball and walked away so fast it looked like he ran. I turned to Frangus and I could see the steam coming out of his ears. He looked like a train! He then yelled at me, "WHAT WERE YOU DOING WITH THAT MAN" with his new york accent. "I WAS ON MY WAY TO CHEER PRACTICE AND SAW HIS HANDS ON YOU WHAT WERE U THINKING?!" Frangus is the only male cheerleader because of his flexible hips and he takes it really seriously. Some nights he doesn't even pick up my phone calls but I understand he works very hard to be the Flyer. He also takes voice lessons to preform the Cheers. His fortissimo voice is known across our town, Juckyville. I yelled back, "YOUR NOT THE BOSS OF ME." "I SUREE AM THE BOSS OF U!" he yelled back. I know it was wrong of me to retaliate like that but his response angered me more! But I chose to walk away to fulfill my great great great grandmother's cousin's nephew's dog's best friend's wish TPWK! Treat People With Kindness after her role model Selena. But as I walked away I couldn't get those blue eyes from my mind. What ever am I gonna do. And before I knew it I was on the golf course in Hole 1 staring at those same blue eyes.

To be continued...