𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕚𝕞

(Hello you not so innocent souls! This is my first fanficiton, so tell me if anything is cringe. Thanks! Enjoy) 

(Y/O) = Your object (What kind of object your botbot is )

(H/C) = Hair Color (this is optional)

(H/L) = Hair length (again, optional)

(F/C) = Favorite Color

(E/C) = Eye color 

(C/P) = Color Palette (the color palette of your transformer 

~~~~~~~ 

• 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 ℙ.𝕆.𝕍 • 

I put my head against the lost and found door. Normally, I would sneak outside to see what the other bots were doing but the flesh creature locked the door. 

I could hear excited cheering of multiple bots, and colorful lights shining through the crack at the bottom of the door. And I sighed, turning to one of my best friends, Bonz-Eye. 

"Bonz, I swear, there's other bots outside the lost and found! You 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 to believe me!" I whined getting on my knees and interlocking my hands as if to look like a person begging for something.

"Y/N, anything could be out there 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘉𝘖𝘛𝘚! Think of what could happen, one of us could get hurt! We can't risk leaving the lost and found." Bonz-Eye snapped back, practicing with her katana. I got off my knees and climbed into my makeshift room, sitting on the ledge with the palms of my hands supporting my head. 

I was staring off into space when a burger that had recently appeared transformed into another Botbot! I gasped, grabbing a katana Bonz-Eye made for me and I hid behind a cardboard box on the desk, the grip on my katana gradually becoming tighter. 

"Well, that was a bizarre series of embarrassing events I never want to discuss. But now I can get back too...Wait. What is this awful place?" 

My other friend, Dimlit, cut him off by flashing his light into his face and blinding him.

Kikmee threw herself at him in her soccerball form

"Oh, come on! Who are you?" 

Bonz-Eye tried to slash him with her katana, but he backed away just in time

"And why all the-" 

Clogstopper lunged forward, flattening him onto the computer screen that was on the desk. 

"𝘗𝘢𝘪𝘯..??" 

He backed up, and I swung my katana at his head, a loud '𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙉𝙂' sound at impact, and he stumbled forward hitting the lamp light switch 

(Cliffhanger!! Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter, cuz I'm working on the next one write now, I don't care about S L E E P ) {405 words)