| | Lemon Stardust - An Gachatuber

- First , I would like to state.
Yes, this isn't in Wattpad, but this should be known for those who don't.

Second , i'm no longer in the fandom recently, but I like the old content (L'manburg war, etc) , tho I still watch a few of the CC'S (content creators).

Third, I'm still on break. Don't rely, on consistent uploads or announcements.

- Some Content warning :

Proshipper , 'Tombur'(Wilbur x Tommy), techno x Tommy , mumza x Tommy, and mentions of other disgusting ships.

- Before screenshots , I need to state this .

Tommy's boundaries :

Shipping: Tommy's most recent stance on shipping is him saying "I don't think you should ship me and Tubbo" when talking about stans and shipping; as far as I can tell he probably disapproves of shipping going off this.

Wilbur 's boundaries ;
Shipping: Wilbur has said he doesn't care if people ship him as long as the person he is shipped with is okay with it and he doesn't have to see it. wilbur doesn't like being shipped with his friends. if they wanna joke about it, they can.

Ranboo 's :
Shipping: do not ship him with anyone.

Philza 's :
Shipping: Phil has expressed discomfort with being shipped with anyone other than Kristin, saying to keep him out of it, and has listed people who ship him/his friends as accounts he blocks on Twitter. He and Kristin are fine with ship content of themselves together.

Kristin 's (mumza) ;
(Couldn't find one for her , besides her and Phil's being listed as the same.)

-

Additional information :

Stardust, has stated that they don't care that Tommy is uncomfortable with ships.
(Wish I could find this, I can't at the moment.)

When making, this tommy is currently 17, and I will abide by that. Wilbur, techno, and mumza are above the ages of 18. (Over twenty,).

- Screenshots , (I refuse to take screenshots of certain things.)

- Tommy x Mumza (Or Philza)