I. Shroud |Discord Shenanigans|

It was a peaceful night. Y/N was surfing the web for articles about jumping from one world to another in hopes of finding their way home. Idia was somehow keeping them company in Discord. It was his little brother's idea to look for alternative ways other than magic and wait for Crowley to actually do his job.

"Kimi ga nagamete iru," Y/N sang softly. She didn't want disturbing Grim in his sleep, knowing he'd demand food as compensation.

"Minamo wa azayaka ni kirameki," Idia continued. It was barely audible, but thank the great sevens for the quiet night.

"Sukoshi zutsu iro wo kaete," Y/N sang again. This time, Idia joined them at the end. "Hikari tsuzuketeru."

Just like the song, both tried to stop laughing while singing. It didn't even matter if they were off-key, or just making up words when they don't know a few words. For a moment, Ortho wished he was equipped with a recording device, seeing his brother smile and laugh genuinely when he's not gaming.

Y/N was laughing when the song ended before sobbing. "Minato nooo!"

To make things worse, or better, Idia placed his mic closer to his mouth. "This message is from Minato Hinageshi to Hinako Mikaimizu."

"NO!"

"Hinako, Merry Christmas!"

"Idia, I swear I will barge into your room--"

"Let's spend every Christmas together from now on and forever and ever and ever." He adds more drama afterward, "and ever," before mischievously smiling as he heard Y/N wailing.

"Oi minion! Stop being noisy!!" Grim shouted.

A quiet "I hate you," was heard before he replied with a sarcastic "GG."

"Impressive for a normie," Idia smirked. "Didn't expect you to know that song."

"I didn't expect you to watch romance anime either," Y/N replied.

"Hey, I accept and watch all genres," Idia grumbled. "It's just Mecha supremacy."

"You mean fanservice supremacy." If it was a video call, Idia was sure Y/N was sticking their tongue out. "Anyway, I gotta go."

"Weak," Idia typed. He wouldn't admit it, but he was a bit upset Y/N has to go. It just turned midnight. That's like, the peak of the day. "No luck again?"

"No," they sighed. "There's a lot in fanfics and isekai, but real news-- nawp."

Idia still couldn't believe the time when he got teased about how he wished he was isekai'd like Y/N. He retorted with them arriving in a trash world like Twisted Wonderland.

The memory made him smile. Guess that's how he ended up chilling with this normie. Or abnormie as he calls them.

Y/N logged off before he could verbally say goodbye. He knew they did it to make it less awkward. Idia was about to hop to another server before noticing an unread message.

"You found me - Menma."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Twisted TalesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara