Chapter 1

3rd pov

Destruction....... destruction and fire, that is all that could be seen for miles.
This place seemed to have once been a city in Japan that was known as Fuyuki but now a dark force has brought this city to the brink of annihilation. Somewhere in the city  a ginger haired girl, around the age of 17, lay on her stomach groaning in pain.

The ginger haired girl, shaking off the dull pain that plagued her body, starts to get up off of the ground agitated. "Well isn't this familiar," she stated aggravation clear in her words, "Left alone in a burning down city just like Singularity F. I get rayshifted to this new singularity and I'm immediately separated from everyone I brought with me." the girl sighed at her current predicament.

Now stood up completely she gets to work on finding somewhere safe to stay and to also summon a servant so that she wasn't completely defenceless. Walking down the street she finds a relatively intact house. It was a a large, old, Japanese-style building, similar to the house Shirou, the psudeo-servant of Senji Muramasa, described living in during the Fifth Holy Grail War. Deciding to check inside, she walks past the gates, across the wooden paths connecting various parts of the building, and finds herself looking inside the shed first.

For the most part the shed was pretty normal except from the summoning circle at the back. "A summoning circle.......Perfect!" she exclaimed. She walked over to the summoning circle and began the summoning process hoping for it to work without a catalyst.

As the girl poured mana into the circle it slowly began to light up. With every second that passed the circle became brighter and brighter, wind blowing throughout the shed until the circle gave out a blinding flash of light. Instinctively the ginger haired girl covered her eyes, protecting them from the light. When the light died down, a man appeared within the now inactive summoning circle. The girl smiled seeing that her summoning was successful.

The man was wearing a blue hooded cloak. At the bottom of the cloak was an outlined pattern of red swords that came together to form a dragon around the middle of the back of the cloak. The man his cloak's hood up covering his face in shadows. From little that the girl could see of his face, he seemed to have tanned skin and emerald green eyes that seemed to glisten under the moon light.

The man's eyes flickered around the shed as if he recognised it and then he looked outside through a window and saw the destruction outside. His eyes eventually settled on the girl in front of him as he spoke "I ask of you, are you my master?" The girl froze at his question even though she had heard it many times before. 'Why' she thought but then it hit her. It was his eyes, something about their similarity to Artoria's unnerved her. "Well, are you or are you not my master?" He asked again as he took a step towards her causing her to step back out of instinct. "Y-yes. Yes I am." She replied. "Who... Who are you?" She asked a question of her own.

Yuto's pov

"Who... Who are you?" My Master asked. 'Considering where I have been summoned, this girl could know the me of this timeline.' I thought before deciding to play it cautious and answer her partially. "Well then master, I am the Grand Servant of the Saber class." I answered.

Her eyes widened in suprise and recognition at the mention of me being a Grand Servant. "Wait what you're a Grand Servant?!" She shouted in what seems to be a mix of shock, excitement and glee. 'So she knows what a Grand Servant is..... interesting.' I thought. "Wait," She spoke, "What's your actual name? Oh and I'm Ritsuka Fujimaru but you can call me Gudako." She asked as she properly introduced herself. I let out a small sigh before replying "Sorry Gudako but I don't feel comfortable revealing my true name right now, so please call me Saber."

Gudako looked kind of sad but nodded in understanding. "Alright, what's the current situation of the Holy Grail War?" I asked Gudako, only for her to lightly scratch the back of her neck as she let out a nervous laugh. "Well about that.... hehe.... uhmmm... this is going to be a bit hard to explain."

Gudako then went on to explain about Chaldea, about how she is humanity's last master, about rayshifting, and the events leading up to this moment including how she was separated from the servants she brought to combat this singularity. The servants Gudako brought were my Father, my Mother, my Sister Mordred, a demi-servant called Mash and an alternate version of my Grandmother who have I never met before......this'll definitely be interesting.

(A/N: Sorry it took so long to publish this chapter. I was stuck for a while wondering if I should add more i.e. a battle.
Anyway I hope you enjoyed it)