Chapter 4: Dance of the night

Skarlet POV

It was the night of the party, finally. I can't wait until my friends come. Me and Ermac are so excited for everyone to come.

Time for the party...

Ding-Dong. The door bell rang. I went to answer it. You'll never guess who it was! Yup your right it was Jade and Smoke. Jade has been my breasty since High School. She was the one who showed me around the School.

Skarlet- Jade!!

Jade- Skarlet!!!

Smoke- Smoke!!

Skarlet and Jade- No...

Smoke- Well I tried... :(

Jade- It's okay boo-bear.

Smoke- Thanks glitter-star.

Jade- Awww!! I luv you Smoke.

Smoke- I luv you, too.

Skarlet- OMG! Can we stop with all of the lovey stuff??

Jade and Smoke- Oh... Sorry...

Skarlet- That's fine.

When everyone got there they started the party. When everyone started dancing me and Ermac joined in... It was a slow song, finally, and I was sooooo excited to dance with Ermac. He held my waist, as I put my hands on his neck, and we started to sway. The feel of his hands around me as I lay my head down on his chest, made me feel like I was safe, and when he hugged me I felt so warm inside. While we were dancing, my eyes were closed, but I felt like no one was dancing, so i open my eyes and look around, no one is dancing besides me and Ermac, not even Jade and Smoke. I was surprised at that because normally they are all over each other.

Jade- Awww! They are so cute when they dance together.

Smoke- Yeah they are. Hey you know what?

Jade- What?

Smoke- Let's go dance!

And without warning Smoke drug Jade out to the dance floor. But Jade didn't feel like dancing, she felt like she wanted to let Skarlet and Ermac have their first slow dance together. So she told Smoke...

Jade- I think that we should let them dance. Come on lets get off the dace floor so they can have their moment.

Smoke- Fine.

Jade- Come on Smoke don't give me that attitude.

Smoke- Okay, sorry Jade. Luv you.

Jade- Luv you too.

I'm so glad that Jade was being so conciderate, but she didn't need to do that. I kind of wanted them to dance so that me and Ermac don't have to have all of the attention on us. But at the same time i wanted to have that dance over and over again. I didn't need some one to keep me warm at night. I already had one, and his name was Ermac. The love of my life...