Chapter 1

🔪Intro: 🩸

Izuku POV:
I walk off the stage after singing my new song "Fuck that stupid hoe." that I wrote to my ex, Shoto Todoroki and head to my dressing room to chill for a bit.  After awhile I hear a knock on my door. I don't turn around to face the door but instead sit there, still.

Izuku: Come in.

The door opens and I hear someone walk into my room.

???: Sir?

I spin around to see Katsuki Bakugou standing there.

Izuku: Ah, Katsuki. Come over here please I need something to release my stress with.

As I say this I pat my lap in a silent command for him to sit down.

Katsuki: Yes.

He walks over and sits on my lap wrapping his legs around my waist while I feast on his lips hungrily. I lick his bottom lip in inquiry for entrence and he obliges without hesitation. My hands trail up his shirt, pulling him closer to me as I continue to explore his mouth with my tongue.
I pull away from him leaving a trail of saliva as I go.

Katsuki: Sir, don't you have another song for your fans tonight?

Izuku: Yes, I do and I should get going now, as to not keep them waiting. Come along, we don't want your friends to ask questions about why you were gone for too long.

Katsuki: Understood sir.

🔪Chapter 1:🩸

Katsuki POV:
I wake up, naked, in master's bed with his arms around my waist, holding me. Jeez, he went for so long last night, I hope I can walk today...As I try to get out of his grip I feel him stir and pull me further into him, trapping me in his arms.

Izuku: Where do you think you're going? Huh, Katsuki?

Katsuki: Sir, I have to make breakfast and get our things ready for school this morning. Remember, it's the first day of our third year, Please let me go.

Izuku: Ugh, fine. But you better be prepared for the railing of a lifetime when we get home tonight.

Katsuki: *sigh* Yes sir...As you wish.

He lets go of me and I walk, across the room, into the closet to put my uniform for U.A. on. *When I come out of the closet* I see that he already has his uniform on and is heading down the stairs into the kitchen so I follow him.

(After breakfast and at UA.)

Izuku POV:
We walk into class 3A and see most of or class mates already in there and in their seats, talking to each other.

Izuku: Hey guys long time, no see.

Uraraka: Huh?! Izuku when did you get so hot?

Izuku with green hair.^

Bakugou with blond hair.^

Izuku: Since I became famous. You don't look too bad yourself Ochaco.

At that moment I get a phone call and reach down to grab my phone from my pocket. When I see the caller ID I cringe.

Izuku: Shit. Katsuki, I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere and be nice.

Katsuki: Ok...

I walk out of the room and into the hall, ignoring the giant yellow caterpillar known as my teacher, Mr. Aizawa, and pick up the call immediately hearing my mom's voice on the other end.

Mom: Izuku, sweety are you in school? I was wondering if you could send your step father and I some money please~

Izuku: Fine whatever, and yes I'm in school where I don't have time to put up with your shit. Now if you would excuse me I have to go to my fucking class. Goodbye.

I hang the call up before she can say anything and turn around to find my teacher gaping at me with wide eyes in shock.

Izuku: Yes? Can I help you?

Shota: Who was that just now?

Izuku: My mother. Why?

Shota: I've never heard you curse before...it's new.

Izuku: Yeah...I guess it is newer for y'all huh.

Shota: Mhmm...well get to class we don't have all day.

We both walk back into the class where I take my seat and he starts to teach.

*Later*

Shota: Ok, so, we are going to have another quirk assessment test to see how much you all have improved since your first year. Everyone put on your gym clothes and meet at field gamma.

We all get up and head to the girl's and boy's locker room to change while shota leaves to set up at the field.

~~~~TimeSkip to after school at Izuku's house with Katsuki~~~~

I'm sitting in my study wanting some pleasure when there s a knock on my door.

Izuku: Come in.

Katsuki walks in and over to me in my chair. I make a silent command for him to sit on my lap but, to my surprise, he doesn't.

Katsuki: Sir, you have guests outside, at the door.

Izuku: Who?

Katsuki: Our class mates, excluding Todoroki.

Izuku: Damn, they always ruin my fun. Alright let them in, and don't forget what I told you.

Katsuki: Yes sir.

He and I walk out of the room and to the door to let my guests inside. We let them in and they all sit in a circle in the living room.

Mina: Hey let's play T or D!

All: Yeah/Ok.

~~~TimeSkip~~~

Uraraka: Bakugou, T or D?

Katsuki: Dare, I'm not a pussy.

Uraraka: Ok, I dare you to...kiss Midoriyah!

Katsuki: What!? Why would I do that?!

Uraraka: I thought you weren't a pussy, are you scared bakugou?

Katsuki: N-no!

He looks at me with a silent question and I just smirk and pat my lap before motion for him to come over. He gulps visibly and crawls over before sitting on my lap, legs hooked around my waist and I pull him into me, devouring him hungrily as I've been wanting to all day. When we pull away a trail of saliva is left behind and he goes back to his seat with a small blush while everyone just sits there gaping at what just happened.

Uraraka: Wow...ok well it's your turn Bakugou.

Katsuki: Oh, ok.

~~~~Katsuki POV:~~~~

Katsuki thoughts: Shit, Shit! Shit!! I'm screwed. He's gonna go so hard tonight now that he's had a taste...I suppose that's not too horrible..but I still wanna walk! Damnit Uraraka!

We keep playing for awhile until finally everyone leaves and it's just master and I. Fuck!