Part 2 🔞

Eventually you and Minho started dating, it was a Friday night and you decided to call your guy friend felix since he wanted to make brownies with you, you told Minho not to come outside or anything because you didn't want anyone to know about this the bell rang indicating that felix was here

"Hey felix"
"Hey y/n"
He entered and you both started talking and then decided to go make brownies, you were making the brownies and not gonna lie felix was getting quite close to you but you didn't mind it that much because he had a girlfriend and he had been your friend since childhood. Suddenly you felt something furry on you right arm it was Minho of course he would come you didn't expect him to listen to you.

"Oh is this your cat Minho you always talk about y/n?"
"Yup"
"He's so cute omg"

He went to catch Minho but Minho jumped and came to your arms instead ignoring felix since he hated him for being so clingy to you. After you guys were done making brownies felix decided to help you with your maths homework since you were have trouble with it, when felix was teaching you Minho creeped inside your hoodie and started licking your stomach for other people their cat kissing their stomach would be normal but this made you horny since it was Minho who was doing i, at this point you couldn't resist it at all. But You waited for felix to leave.

"It's already 9pm ahah I'll get going then it was nice catching with you y/n"
"Oh yah time ran so fast it was nice catching with you too felix bye" "finally" you said under your breath and as soon as you turned Minho was in his human form again he pushed you against the door "get ready kitty" he said as he picked you up and threw you on the bed and his lips attacked your neck leaving hickies on it he slowly went down to your stomach and did the same he removed your shirt and threw it somewhere on the floor and the your bra soon leaving you naked his started to lick your clit teasing you,

"stop teasing" You moaned
"So impatient huh kitty"

He removed his pants as his member landed perfectly on your women hood he turned you around and inserted his member in you as you screamed in pleasure, he started to suck on your right nipple while playing with the other as he thursted in and out of you leaving you in a whole ass moaning mess soon you reached your climax "daddy I-I'm gonna cum" you said and within seconds came "good job kitty cat" he said as you came on his member he pulled you into a deep hug and layed right next to you for a few seconds then picked up a wet towel to clean you up "I love you so much y/n" "I love you to Minho"

—the end.