𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈𝐈

...

[EDITED ON APRIL 12 2024]

...

Y/n opening their eyes, the sunlight coming from their window. Sitting up as they stretch. "What a lovely day today...." they thought grabbing a pocket watch that was beside them, opening it showing it was currently 6:30 AM in the clock.

The actor standing up, putting the pocket watch on top of their drawer. As the actor started doing their morning routine, Y/n now looking themselves at a full body mirror. "I look presentable enough...." Y/n muttered, grabbing a pair of flats. Putting them on looking at themselves once again at the mirror "These flats that Nagito gave me are not suited best with what I am wearing, but I do not want to upset him..."

Y/n going outside, wandering around the places as they were at the park, noticing that there was some kind of clock counting down. Y/n raising their brow, walking closer to it observing it and wondering what is it doing here.

"Oh, you're here" A voice spoke "I never expect you to be up this early" , Y/n already know who the person was as they let out a hum "Byakuya, as an actor I am expected to try wake up as early as possible due to I have a lot of responsibilites on my plate." they said as they looked at him "you are quite curious about this as well, correct? I guess it's important to tell the others about this."

Byakuya let out a huff "I thought you don't want to work with anyone?" he remarked as crossing their arms "I do not want to work anyone but Nagito but this clock looking device seems very important that everyone needs to know"

"Would you be bother to go to the Hotel's restaurant? I told the others that we would be meeting there to talk and everyone's attendance is needed since you and Nagito aren't there when I talk about it, could you tell Nagito as well?" Byakuya requests as Y/n nodded "I'll accept, but now let's depart ways. I will be going back to the cabins to meet up with Nagito" they told the blonde as they left.

Now at the cabins, going to Nagito's knocking on it as the door opened. Nagito waving at them and greeted them "I knew you would see me and I see you took my advice, how hopeful" Nagito said as Y/n playfully rolled their eyes at the lucky student "Let's go now, Byakuya told me that we will have a meeting"

Nagito bow at the actor "Of course, your highness. Shall we? I'll be your escort as per usual" Nagito said as Y/n hummed as the both walked to the restaurant. Time passes by as almost everyone was here besides Hajime and Kazuichi

"Seems like Hajime and Kazuichi aren't here yet, anyone want to volunteer to find them?" Byakuya asked the group, Y/n raising their hand as they stood up "I'll do it, being tardy is a bad habit as it is and I do not like people who is always late in meetings there for I'll be lecturing them. "

Before Byakuya respond the actor already left, the actor found Kazuichi and Hajime talking around the cabins. Y/n furrowing their eyebrows, grabbing their fan from their pockets as they walk towards them and smack them in the head with it.

"Hey what's that fo- EHHH?! IT'S Y/N?!" The mechanic exclaimed as he pointed at the actor as Y/n scoffed "You both do know there's a meeting held at the restaurant at yet the both of you are talking?" they said "Being tardy isn't a good example to the futures generation, do you both not know that?"

"We are sorry Y/n, we are just... Talking about those so called monsters at the bridge" Hajime explained as Y/n shook their head "That's not an excuse to be late for a meeting" as they smack the two once again with their fan.

Suddenly Monokuma appeared "They're not monsters. They're Monobeasts." he informed as Kazuichi yelled  "OH MY GOD IT'S HEREEEEEEEE!"

"The Monobeasts are the guardians of Jabberwock Island. They're making sure you guys don't think about ignoring the progression by going to the other islands." Monokuma said as he disappeared in thin air "...If those monsters are his gatekeepers...it's better if I don't get close to them." Hajime muttered