Confession

Stepping outside of the house, Ike sighed and walked further until the loud music coming from the house he walked out of became faint. He was a bit tipsy from the alcohol since he couldnt handle his alcohol very well, he went out to get some fresh air and to clear his mind.

Ike didn't mind parties, but he prefered to not be in one since it mostly resulted in him getting a headache afterwards. Strolling on the sidewalks, he basked in the cool evening breeze and found himself making a stop to stare at the sunset. From the dark blue to an orange-ish hue the lower you look and eventually a bright beautiful yellow.

The novelist marveled at the pretty scenery bestowed upon him. Too occupied by the sunset, he didn't notice the sound of footsteps getting louder every few seconds indicating that someone was approaching him from behind.

"Ike, I was wondering where you were."
Said man jumped a bit but relaxed once he Saw who it was. A tall male with long black hair and light yellow-ish eyes stood beside Ike, offering the can of coke in his right hand to him.

Ike accepted his offer and muttered his thanks just loud enough for the other male to hear and they both turned to look at the sunset which was going down lower, making the sky darker that it already was, the orange-ish hue slowly fading.

Vox side eyed Ike, observing the novelist while appreciating how attractive he looked with dim yellow orange-ish light decorating his already beautiful face and self.

One side attraction,

Comfortable silence were wrapped around them, it was as if the two of them were in their own world. It's more of a tiny bubble that only them 2 could alone could make.

Ike then called his name.

Vox perked up a bit from his name being called, and turned around to face Ike. Said man was already looking at him, "Yes Ike?" he responded. He waited patiently for a few seconds before Ike starts speaking.

"I, I really don't know how to say this, but,"
He sighs, he wanted to say how he felt about Vox, but didn't have the courage to. He gathered up some and inhaled. The next few words that left his mouth left Vox gaping.

But is it really one-sided?

"I love you"

What if it was mutual?

Vox stared at him with wide eyes, Ike stared back with his mouth in a firm line, blush dusted his face, making him look even more cuter than he already was.

Ike decided that right now was too much for him to handle and looked away, facing his back to Vox as an afterthought.

Nothing is as it seems.

'He.. Loves me? He loves me? Ike loves me? am i dreaming? If it is then please don't wake me up'

Vox mentally slapped himself, 'Okay, It's not a dream, this is not a dream'

Love is unpredictable

The demon lunges himself foward and hugged Ike from the back making the novelist stumble from the unexpected weight upon him. Vox burried his face in the crook of Ike's neck.

The shorter man felt a tiny vibration when the taller spoke, responded to his confession. "I love you too, Ike"

The novelist smiled and closed his eyes. He placed his hands on the arms wrapped around him. He felt the demon also smile.

And this is an example of it.

(This is my first time writing a fanfic, i hope it was enjoyable)