playing roblox with devon 😘

(DAILY PICTURE:credits to vivinofun on twitter)2nd person:

2nd person:

You and Devon got older, you're 22 and Devon is 23. You guys were still dating for like about 5 years ? Idk a really long time now, does mom know about Devon? Yes she does, did mom get mad when she found out, yes she did but as you told her he made you happy she started to trust and love him, mei grew older she's like literally 18 she's starting to dating miriam. they're really a good couple. you moved into a beautiful apartment with Devon since you guys are old enough to live together.
"BABEEEEEEEEEEE" you scream as you run into your guy's bedroom "holy shit y/n my ears are gonna bleed from your screaming" Devon says "HSHS oops sorryyyyy but wanna play roblox?!>:3" you say getting on the bed.
y/n's pov:
i know i'm too old to play roblox but IT'S FUN HONESTLY I'LL NEVER GET BORED OF PLAYING IT "soooooo?" I said, "Sure what game?" Devon says "just join me" i say laying down next to him
*y/ns_dadydevon has joined the game* When I saw Devon's name I was flustered. "DEVON WHAT IS YOUR USERNAME"  "why, do you like it ?". "I'M NOT GONNA ANSWER THAT BUT THIS GAME IS SCARY SO DON'T SCREAM"  "you should say that to yourself i know you're gonna scream since we're playing at night"         

3rd person:

(game is 3008) "HOLY SHIT DEVON WHERE ARE YOU I'M GETTING CHASEDDD HELPPPP MEEEE DEVONNN EEEEEEEE'' you scream hella loud "shit y/n quiet down" Devon says "NO I'M NOT GONNA QUIET DOWN THE EMPLOYEES ARE CHASING ME!"     20 minutes passed you guys were bored and didn't know what to do   "babe i'm bored" you say cuddling next to him "same what do you wanna do" he says looking down at you  "maybe we should go to sleep and do something fun tomorrow" you say yawning "ok goodnight babe i love you" he says kissing your forehead.
____________________________________

i made this at 3:29 am I HAVENT SLEPT I NEED A FRIEND TO TALK TOO AND STAY UP !!!!